Season Ticket Sales

On 02/07/2021 at 16:44, Rugbypark said:

Dunfermline 1500. Killie 3100

Of the 3100 killie season ticket sales, i'd guess 2600 are school kid season tickets at  a score a go

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Broath Boy said:

Arbroath close to the 800 mark.

Highest we’ve ever had. I think it’s great but no doubt that amount will be scoffed at by some of the big time Charlies in this league. 

Not only are Arbroath the only part-time side in the league but Arbroath is also by far the smallest town. Pretty much every other town in the league (apart from Glasgow obviously) is at least double the size. Dumfries the next smallest but still much larger than Arbroath.

Also factor in the decades of general shitness and I think it’s pretty impressive how well we’re supported at the moment. Could still be better obviously but the more seasons we spend at this level, the more kids in particular, will follow the team.

When I was younger there were hardly any kids in the town that went to games or openly supported the team, now you see kids in AFC tops all the time and there’s always a healthy turnout at every game.

49 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

Highest we’ve ever had. I think it’s great but no doubt that amount will be scoffed at by some of the big time Charlies in this league. 

Not only are Arbroath the only part-time side in the league but Arbroath is also by far the smallest town. Pretty much every other town in the league (apart from Glasgow obviously) is at least double the size. Dumfries the next smallest but still much larger than Arbroath.

Also factor in the decades of general shitness and I think it’s pretty impressive how well we’re supported at the moment. Could still be better obviously but the more seasons we spend at this level, the more kids in particular, will follow the team.

When I was younger there were hardly any kids in the town that went to games or openly supported the team, now you see kids in AFC tops all the time and there’s always a healthy turnout at every game.

I think 800 season tickets is great. Only a WUM or a proper dafty would make fun of that.

I’m tempted to get a Pars ST but I don’t know if I can justify it when I have no idea how many games I’ll actually get to.

Arbroath close to the 800 mark.

Great effort and if you keep up that level of support, you should be capable of remaining the best PT team in the country for a wee while. That must be (at least) similar numbers to those that FT teams like Ayr, Morton and QoS get.

If you end up near the guy that was co-commentator last season, that would be enough entertainment to justify buying a season ticket anyway!