Season Ticket Sales

4 hours ago, Buckfast said:

Biggest club in the division? Racking up 13 million pounds worth of debt and getting the banks to write it off makes you a big club? It only shows that anything the have has been gained by begging or stealing!

Who are you arguing is a bigger club than Kilmarnock?

5 hours ago, Buckfast said:

Biggest club in the division? Racking up 13 million pounds worth of debt and getting the banks to write it off makes you a big club? It only shows that anything the have has been gained by begging or stealing!

1 hour ago, KTID26 said:

What an envious, bitter, twisted little man you are. The bank wrote off the debt not the football club. Get the facts correct before you post.

WFAANW

🤔

8 minutes ago, baba douche said:

We're only going to allow around 2,000 to attend each home game, decided on a soggy biscuit basis

We always knew this would turn into a crowdwank, but I didn't think it would be on a literal basis. Fair play.

On 03/07/2021 at 06:17, Buckfast said:

Shame your big club couldn’t have done the same. 

3500 now. Why won’t people in Ayr back their club?
Seeing how many ST you've sold only highlights how much of a minter it is that Killie are in this division tbh. I'm not sure I'd be bragging, more angry that your mob are down here in the first place.

5 hours ago, kilMARKnock said:
5 hours ago, Rugbypark said:
3500 now. Why won’t people in Ayr back their club?

Mate, you are getting boring and more than slightly embarrassing. If you are gonna have a go at The Colins try something else.

No offence mate but see the whole “one for Colin” thing? That’s the most embarrassing patter anyone in our support ever produces. I can only assume created by some Grange Academy geeks who weren’t allowed to say the bad words.

No offence mate but see the whole “one for Colin” thing? That’s the most embarrassing patter anyone in our support ever produces. I can only assume created by some Grange Academy geeks who weren’t allowed to say the bad words.
Haven't really thought about them for so long, the other terms I would normally use are simply no longer acceptable so until I can come up with something else The Colins it is for me.

On 04/07/2021 at 16:37, the west curve said:

Killie  sold over 200 season tickets yesterday. The future is looking well.

All this Killie crowd w**k is very short sighted. You are just down from a lengthy spell in the SPl where your crowds are bound to be higher that Championship  clubs. Just wait until you have been down here for five years, see where your crowds will have gone then.

Edited by spot on
Spelling

8 hours ago, spot on said:

All this Killie crowd w**k is very short sighted. You are just down from a lengthy spell in the SPl where your crowds are bound to be higher that Championship  clubs. Just wait until you have been down here for five years, see where your crowds will have gone then.

I doubt Killie will be down for long. They were down for ten years before and were getting huge crowds the last few years of that spell.