Your first XI vs Croatia

Odds on the team had PCR tests tonight or early tomorrow, rushed through for early afternoon results before the team is announced. Just when you want everyone right on the money, they will all have "what if I'm positive as well" running through their heads. Clark will earn his corn tonight keeping everyone focussed.

Odds on the team had PCR tests tonight or early tomorrow, rushed through for early afternoon results before the team is announced. Just when you want everyone right on the money, they will all have "what if I'm positive as well" running through their heads. Clark will earn his corn tonight keeping everyone focussed.
I've got the fear that more positive tests are going to come through later today, more so than I have for the game itself

Anyone getting a sinking feeling there is news yet to be released about big names missing. Maybe we will not know until the team lists are announced? There doesnt appear to have been any interviews or quotes from any Scotland players this morning, and twitter accounts all seem very quiet. Has there been any press coverage of the bus leaving the hotel yet to see who is on the bus?

32 minutes ago, morley said:

Anyone getting a sinking feeling there is news yet to be released about big names missing. Maybe we will not know until the team lists are announced? There doesnt appear to have been any interviews or quotes from any Scotland players this morning, and twitter accounts all seem very quiet. Has there been any press coverage of the bus leaving the hotel yet to see who is on the bus?

It does give us the opportunity of surprise.  The Croatian manager won't be able to guess our lineup.  Why give that away.