GB News

Arch Stanton

Anyone else catch the opening last night?

I watched a little during the HT break in the Netherlands game and some later on.

Holy f**k, the presenters are a rogues gallery of c***s, anchored by the grotesque no-necked, shredded wheat topped gargoyle that is Andrew Neil.

Neil called Neil Oliver "The King of Scotland", Alan Sugar had no opinion on lockdown because "I'm not a Doctor or a scientist" and there was no actual news apart from a scroller at the bottom the screen.

I reckon it'll be gone before the year is out.

6 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Anyone else catch the opening last night?

I watched a little during the HT break in the Netherlands game and some later on.

Holy f**k, the presenters are a rogues gallery of c***s, anchored by the grotesque no-necked, shredded wheat topped gargoyle that is Andrew Neil.

Neil called Neil Oliver "The King of Scotland", Alan Sugar had no opinion on lockdown because "I'm not a Doctor or a scientist" and there was no actual news apart from a scroller at the bottom the screen.

I reckon it'll be gone before the year is out.

It's being funded by folk who don't give a shit if it makes any money or has any viewers. As long as there's 5000 weirdos pumping clips onto social media and allowing MPs to use it for culture war talking points they'll be perfectly happy 

4 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Surely this should be in the pundits thread? 

I switched on for a chuckle last night, Alan Sugar last night and John Barnes this morning is too predictable, found it quite pitiful the way they spent much of the opening segment rattling on about cancel culture etc. Like @welshbairn said before I think they've overestimated the amount of people that actually care about whatever is trending on Twitter. I do quite like Andrew Doyle and number 17 but after that it's a stretch. 

I hope if they go meltdown mode we get to see some Peter Hitchens though that would be amusing. 

Posted the above in the politics section. 

As of last week, my father had already decided to switch to this for his televisual news. Apparently it's been getting big ups in the Daily Heil.

Looking forward to hearing even more about how the Chinese, Indians, and Muslims are stealing Britain's precious bodily fluids knowledge, and how everything turned to shit after Britain started letting the darkies in. "It must be true, I saw it in my paper GB News!"

Just now, coprolite said:

Is it morally acceptable to watch this just to point and laugh?  I don’t really want to give them any viewing figures. 

I think if we set up a rota that should keep the viewing figures at a minimum. I’m happy to do Friday night 8pm to 9.45pm.