Today is the day

45 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Today is the day.

23 years of absence from a major tournament is over.

Come on the Tartan Army. Do us proud!

1_Serbia-v-Scotland-UEFA-Euro-2020-Play-offs-Final-Rajko-Mitic-Stadium.thumb.jpg.57d632491e755c090fe28f8e5f0646ba.jpg_115481594_20007192.jpg.e9fd2884682f6151c262afc47cd54fd2.jpg

I am working today, but we're putting the game on this afternoon. 

Where will you be watching?

Working as well, but we are putting the TV’s on.  I had to explain to some of the kids how long and how much I’ve waited for this, sadly most of them couldn’t grasp it. They think I’m ancient - I’m only 28 :lol: 

Edited by Karpaty Lviv

47 minutes ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

Working as well, but we are putting the TV’s on.  I had to explain to some of the kids how long and how much I’ve waited for this, sadly most of them couldn’t grasp it. They think I’m ancient - I’m only 28 :lol: 

I was explaining to my 10 year old nephew that I was younger than him and his mum was his age the last time Scotland played at a tournament. 

In fact, the fact that there are people who are in their twenties (and have children themselves) who weren't even born the last time we were at a tournament makes me feel ancient. And I'm 30.

1 minute ago, Richey Edwards said:

I was explaining to my 10 year old nephew that I was younger than him and his mum was his age the last time Scotland played at a tournament. 

In fact, the fact that there are people who are in their twenties (and have children themselves) who weren't even born the last time we were at a tournament makes me feel ancient. And I'm 30.

I remember being outside my house waving a Scotland flag before the Brazil game. It’s one of my earliest memories.