Food/Drink That You Can No Longer Buy

The Best Year Of Our Lives: Wanted - Your Lord Toffingham Memories  Petition · Cadburys: BRING BACK FRYS FIVE CENTRES CHOCOLATE BAR · Change.org

London Grill - DoYouRemember.co.uk forums     Vesta meals ad from the 1970s. You were considered sophisticated if you  bought these! | Childhood memories 70s, Food, 1970s childhood

Regarding the last two, I've seen a couple of Vesta things in the likes of pound shops in recent years, but I think there's only one or maybe two varieties still available. As far as the London Grill goes, we'd been up at the supermarket and noticing the all-day breakfast tins, took a notion to pick up a couple of tins of LG only to discover it had been discontinued in the late 80s or early 90s...

Was just the other day that I was talking to my other half about how this is classic Mint Feast weather.

Seems that Walls discontinued the mint variety years ago.  b*****ds.

image.png.0f9d82f3babca31625a057f65944b3b9.png

I started on Moray Cup at Mullarkey's suggestion, just a matter of months before they stopped making it  :(

I miss the cones on the right - Super Choc 'n' Cherry, and Super Toffee Fudge. Magnifico wasn't bad either. But the best Cornetto I ever had was at our local theatre in the early Eighties, which had Raspberry Cornettos - incredible stuff that I never found anywhere else. Not sure if it was some kind of bootleg, or a cheap import.

wall-s-ice-cream-price-list-c1990_tcm125

Really quite shocked by how many of these are no longer in production, and suddenly desperate to consume a variety of products that I probably haven't thought about in decades.