Jump to content
CaspianChris

Group D (Croatia, Czech Rep, England, Scotland)

Recommended Posts

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Anyone who gets app notifications from JD fucking sports is OFTW.

Yeh I did realise that after I got over my initial triggering and have uninstalled the app.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

England will probably beat us because they have a habit of making hard work of yet winning the games they ‘should’ win but I’m honestly flabbergasted at how excited the motd lads are about them after that. I know I shouldn’t be but Croatia looked very, very average there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, pub car king said:

Have they given England the trophy yet?

Bill Hill’s are trolling for angry Scotland fans.

547EC865-EB44-4C34-BE12-1627EB1D3EB1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s just a case of which actually good team knocks the c***s out. Bets?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing to fear with either side,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Scary Bear said:

It’s just a case of which actually good team knocks the c***s out. Bets?

France in the Final. Watching them get to a final and lose it might be worth the pain of watching them get there just to see the tears when they lose the final at home. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to have to change a couple of my predictions, Croatia were very, very poor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tomorrow feels a bit like Christmas. Hopefully it’s not an anticlimax. Day off work, folk coming round, beers, maybe get a ball out for a kick about and hope nobody has a heart attack given we’re all late 40s/50…not making fun of Eriksen (aye, aye cardiac arrest, I know it’s different). I’ve had a heart attack and it’s no laughing matter. 

Anyway, come on 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Currently in Manchester. 

So far I have heard...Two German Bombers at the final whistle.

"It's coming home" shouted to a guy across the street when he asked the score.

And this guy walking down Market St while the game was on.

IMG_20210613_164345.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sugar_Army said:

Currently in Manchester. 

So far I have heard...Two German Bombers at the final whistle.

"It's coming home" shouted to a guy across the street when he asked the score.

And this guy walking down Market St while the game was on.

IMG_20210613_164345.jpg

I genuinely can’t decide if I’m tempted or disgusted by a deep fried Oreo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Master said:

I genuinely can’t decide if I’m tempted or disgusted by a deep fried Oreo. 

Cultural appropriation of Scotland tbqh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Bill Hill’s are trolling for angry Scotland fans.

547EC865-EB44-4C34-BE12-1627EB1D3EB1.png

Drumming up business on outrights they know they won't have to pay out on tbh.

Edited by Pato

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, A_Veitch said:

France in the Final. Watching them get to a final and lose it might be worth the pain of watching them get there just to see the tears when they lose the final at home. 

I have it down as France knocking theM out in the first knock out round, after a slow start by France.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

England will probably beat us because they have a habit of making hard work of yet winning the games they ‘should’ win but I’m honestly flabbergasted at how excited the motd lads are about them after that. I know I shouldn’t be but Croatia looked very, very average there. 

Half-time came too early for Croatia. I fully expected them to pick-up where they left off in the second half and then they let Phillips through.

Must admit their response was pretty insipid.

Scotland win tomorrow ..then this result helps us hugely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Surely the England fans don't fill it in with 'No Surrender'?

They do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...