CaspianChris

Group B (Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Russia)

2 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

I've just remembered that I have a £10 double on Denmark and Belgium tonight and I quite honestly don't give a flying f about it. If it wins, I think I'll donate it to the Thistle Foundation, an Edinburgh charity that helps folk deal with the after effects of illness/injury, like heart problems strokes and general disability issues. Well worth a look if you are into supporting that sort of thing! 

It's only a game ffs. 

Good man good on you

2 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:
3 minutes ago, hague said:
Appie nouri ,Daley blind and now eriksen what’s shite about that?

Well I suppose it was only a matter of time before some attention-seeking welt started trolling this.

Not trolling anything I’m seriously concerned about the welfare of players who have been seriously ill with very similar illness in a short space of time.

Not trolling anything I’m seriously concerned about the welfare of players who have been seriously ill with very similar illness in a short space of time.
You dont know what happened to Eriksen, none of us do, so just leave it eh?

8 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Honestly unbelievable. He was "dead" on the pitch and those medical personnel  saved him. I feared the worst. The captain is rightly getting plaudits but the medical team are the heroes of the day 

Edited by Thereisalight..

👀👀👀👀👀

Scenes.

Absolutley threw the body at that one. 

Schmeichel just isn't that good is he. 

The Danish players are so brave to continue. I find it hard to believe they can continue in the tournament. This will act as a motivator tonight, but once the adrenaline subsides, other emotions will take over. As with everyone else on here. I pray for Christian Eriksen, his young family and the Danes. 

That was, hands down, the worst thing I have ever seen on a football pitch. I simply sat in shock, then tears, at what was unfolding. I am beyond glad that it seems like Eriksen is ok. Those Danish boys that stood round him whilst the medics saved his life showed strength of a different kind, what an incredible group of guys.

Happy for Finland, didn't expect that. Such a weird situation for the lad, massive moment for him and his country and they don't even feel they can celebrate it.