New L1 strips 2021-22

I can't be the only one thinking those Loch Ness kits are horrendous? I understand why kit collectors might like them, novelty/unique but they look awful. If a club put a unicorn on their top you'd pish yourself laughing but Nessie is apparently classy.
Will need to see our kits with sponsors and all but I'm not a great fan of them. Two off the shelf basic efforts. Home looks nice enough I suppose but the away looks like Scotrail seat in black and yellow.
You're not, it's tacky, tourist pish.

3 hours ago, Passionate said:

Any idea when the new strips are getting unveiled....

No idea! Last year they announced one the day after payday (for those who get paid on the last Thursday of every month) at the end of June/July/August. I assume this was a tactic to get more sales. But as last season didn’t start till September, they had more time to release 1 shirt a month. I’d imagine that they’ll unveil all 3 of them a week on Friday. The day after payday. Don’t hold me to that though, just adding 2+2!

The font on that home kit sponsor absolutely ruins it.

The font on the away kit sponsor is equally as bad but not as noticeable on such a horrendous top.

Bring back Beazer Homes.

They aren't the worst but aren't the best, I'd say marginally better than last year's. But the sponsor in red on home one let's it down, looks cheap, I'm not sure how much longer we are with Puma but the last couple of seasons the strips have been disappointing, there doesn't seem to have been much thought went into the design, I like the retro concept of the home but I just don't think it's quite there. As for the away it just looks like a generic puma design that I dare say other teams will be playing in.