New L1 strips 2021-22

On 09/07/2021 at 22:29, Cosmic Joe said:

Only six of the current 42 have worn a green kit across the years. 

So we’ve actually got 10 of the 42 clubs having worn green fairly recently, and that’s without any deep thought. Almost 25%, so it’s quite common in Scotland considering the fact that it’s not too common worldwide.

I’m not entirely sure what you’re implying, but it seems to be some kind of conspiracy against the colour green. If that’s the case, I want to highlight the relative lack of brown kits. It’s shocking.

• 2 weeks later...
So we’ve actually got 10 of the 42 clubs having worn green fairly recently, and that’s without any deep thought. Almost 25%, so it’s quite common in Scotland considering the fact that it’s not too common worldwide.
I’m not entirely sure what you’re implying, but it seems to be some kind of conspiracy against the colour green. If that’s the case, I want to highlight the relative lack of brown kits. It’s shocking.

And we’ve all had green goalie kits!!

1 hour ago, cb_diamond said:

What's the script there? Is there not a sponsor or is it simply a case of presenting the strip without it? 

No sponsor (yet)

Ironically I'd jump at the chance to buy a decent Sons shirt with no sponsor, but this one's honking 😀

Edited by Silverton End

12 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

No sponsor (yet)

Ironically I'd jump at the chance to buy a decent Sons shirt with no sponsor, but this one's honking 😀

Haha it is a wee bit "generic Sunday League" to be completely fair.