New L1 strips 2021-22

Yeah, would agree with what most say about the Falkirk home top - really smart if it weren’t for the fine red lettering of the sponsor. Also think it would look even better if the pinstripe didn’t suddenly stop at the sides.

The idea behind the away kit is a good one - love sky blue kits, but the execution of the pattern is quite blah.

It’s also a pet hate of mine when a team releases their away kit and it is the same primary colour as the home - albeit the Falkirk ones are very different shades of blue, they’re both still blue. I know it’s probably just a way for most clubs to justify 3rd kits, but it’s annoying.

1 hour ago, thediamonddude said:

Yeah, would agree with what most say about the Falkirk home top - really smart if it weren’t for the fine red lettering of the sponsor. Also think it would look even better if the pinstripe didn’t suddenly stop at the sides.

The idea behind the away kit is a good one - love sky blue kits, but the execution of the pattern is quite blah.

It’s also a pet hate of mine when a team releases their away kit and it is the same primary colour as the home - albeit the Falkirk ones are very different shades of blue, they’re both still blue. I know it’s probably just a way for most clubs to justify 3rd kits, but it’s annoying.

It's a very dark shade of navy this season though so I don't think there's another team in the league that we couldn't use it against.

4 hours ago, Brian Carrigan said:

If by "European" they mean "Inverness" then that's a fair comment.

Joking aside, what a top that is, absolutely amazing.

It’s a cracker! A shame it’s only the 3rd strip in a way although it should get a few outings as the yellow one did last year and sets us up nicely for the home and away kits (hopefully). Also a throwback to our 1995 away kit. 

422C12A8-5856-4816-A679-CCD1A4807E50.png

At risk of repeating myself, Football Nation seem to do the best job for lower league clubs both in terms of design, range and sales etc. 

The Airdrie/Umbro stuff over last few years has been top notch. 

I don't know if they take a wee bit more of the margin etc but I know what I'd prefer compared to the Boy's Club catalogue kit only deals we get. 

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Only six of the current 42 have worn a green kit across the years. 

Off the top of my head - 

Celtic, Hibs, East Fife, Forfar, Raith away (2015ish), Dunfermline away (95 ish), Ayr away (last season), Dundee United away (fairly recently). 

That's eight without breaking sweat. 

8 minutes ago, Specky Ginger said:

Off the top of my head - 

Celtic, Hibs, East Fife, Forfar, Raith away (2015ish), Dunfermline away (95 ish), Ayr away (last season), Dundee United away (fairly recently). 

Yeah. A homage to Dundee "hibernian".  Modelled here by nutcase Charlie Miller. I have to say, pacers aside, I think that the East Fife job is actually okay. There's been far worse tbqh!

charlie-miller-dundee-united-fc-firhill-glasgow-scotland-03-august-JE2PT9.jpg

1 minute ago, speckled tangerine said:

Yeah. A homage to Dundee "hibernian".  Modelled here by nutcase Charlie Miller. I have to say, pacers aside, I think that the East Fife job is actually okay. There's been far worse tbqh!

charlie-miller-dundee-united-fc-firhill-glasgow-scotland-03-august-JE2PT9.jpg

Jeezo, I didn't realise it was as far back as Charlie Miller's time there. 

Off the top of my head - 
If you count fluorescent green, then add Stranraer as well.