Jump to content

Recommended Posts

You all know what to do...afaik we are keeping the tartan one for a second season.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well aware it's not my league, but new kit season is nearly as good as football season imo. Here's what I've seen so far:

Clyde:

Home:

image.png.0410c43ee47a714b094130570e281ff8.png

Away:

image.png.e900486ca512af7e4b38e1342fff4e70.png

Dumbarton (apologies for the poor quality, club hasn't released official pictures, so cropped from a Twitter video):

Home:

image.png.792011fc211ffa850ebaba6add93672d.png

Away:

image.png.ee09db94ee82d321cbd4b21fb79e196a.png

East Fife:

Home:

According to https://www.thefootballnation.co.uk/east-fife-home-shirt-2020-22/, EFFC will be sticking to their tartan top for next season (which I'm personally happy about, like that kit a lot)

east-fife-home-shirt-20-21__58142.1613661446.500.500.jpg?c=2

Also read on the Falkirk thread that someone had seen their new away kit, and that it was supposedly not the greatest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Well aware it's not my league, but new kit season is nearly as good as football season imo. Here's what I've seen so far:

Clyde:

Home:

image.png.0410c43ee47a714b094130570e281ff8.png

Away:

image.png.e900486ca512af7e4b38e1342fff4e70.png

Dumbarton (apologies for the poor quality, club hasn't released official pictures, so cropped from a Twitter video):

Home:

image.png.792011fc211ffa850ebaba6add93672d.png

Away:

image.png.ee09db94ee82d321cbd4b21fb79e196a.png

East Fife:

Home:

According to https://www.thefootballnation.co.uk/east-fife-home-shirt-2020-22/, EFFC will be sticking to their tartan top for next season (which I'm personally happy about, like that kit a lot)

east-fife-home-shirt-20-21__58142.1613661446.500.500.jpg?c=2

Also read on the Falkirk thread that someone had seen their new away kit, and that it was supposedly not the greatest.

Our home one is meant to be a horror show as well. Again. Yay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To save folks having to go looking, here's the Loch Ness FC strip for 2021/2022.

 

Loch Ness FC – Loch Ness F.C.

Edited by Bairn in Exile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From what I'm hearing, the new Airdrie away kit promises to be an absolute belter. 

Always love the uniqueness of our strip anyway, but I'm hearing exciting things about this one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't be the only one thinking those Loch Ness kits are horrendous? I understand why kit collectors might like them, novelty/unique but they look awful. If a club put a unicorn on their top you'd pish yourself laughing but Nessie is apparently classy.

Will need to see our kits with sponsors and all but I'm not a great fan of them. Two off the shelf basic efforts. Home looks nice enough I suppose but the away looks like Scotrail seat in black and yellow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I can't be the only one thinking those Loch Ness kits are horrendous? I understand why kit collectors might like them, novelty/unique but they look awful. If a club put a unicorn on their top you'd pish yourself laughing but Nessie is apparently classy.

To be fair they are called Loch Ness. It's be weird if we done it as Clydeside teams. Makes sense for them.

I'd be all for Catman on a Morton top 

See the source image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

To be fair they are called Loch Ness. It's be weird if we done it as Clydeside teams. Makes sense for them.

I'd be all for Catman on a Morton top 

See the source image

Any Scottish team could lay claim to the unicorn, it being our "national animal" but its daft and so are big mythical creatures created to milk the American tourism market. I think it's cheap looking but an easy way to make a few quid. At least Catman is real, I'd have no qualms with that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Any Scottish team could lay claim to the unicorn, it being our "national animal" but its daft and so are big mythical creatures created to milk the American tourism market. I think it's cheap looking but an easy way to make a few quid. At least Catman is real, I'd have no qualms with that. 

Mate, we could've had Torchy. Missed a trick there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Mon_The_Fife said:

Go have a look at Loch Ness FC kit. A thing of beauty.

False.

10 hours ago, ticketyboo said:

Jesus those Loch Ness FC shirts are belters.

Checked, still false.

2 hours ago, Glenmavis Diamond said:

From what I'm hearing, the new Airdrie away kit promises to be an absolute belter. 

Always love the uniqueness of our strip anyway, but I'm hearing exciting things about this one. 

Absolutely loved all three of the Airdrie kits last season - my only gripe is the 'Holemasters' sponsor being placed at the bottom of the diamond, it looks a wee bit... low? Get why it's been placed there though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

east-fife-home-shirt-20-21__58142.1613661446.500.500.jpg?c=2

I'm actually pretty happy with the Clyde jerseys, we haven't had too many shiters in recent years.

I honestly think that East Fife jersey is one of the worst I've ever seen. Obviously the pattern is bad, but the badges are way too close together. I've had one in hand through my work too and it's just as disturbing up close and personal.

It does seem that for this season, Joma seem to have stepped up the design and quality of their product going by the catalog images (getting Stonewaller involved etc) and the Dumbarton jerseys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unless the Twitter admin or on the wind up, this is the new Montrose home shirt. I would imagine we'll keep the all black effort from last season as a 3rd kit.IMG_20210611_132641.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Glenmavis Diamond said:

From what I'm hearing, the new Airdrie away kit promises to be an absolute belter. 

Always love the uniqueness of our strip anyway, but I'm hearing exciting things about this one. 

Hoping it’s red with a white diamond. Been hoping for that for years. Maybe this will be the year ♦️😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Aidan said:

Unless the Twitter admin or on the wind up, this is the new Montrose home shirt. I would imagine we'll keep the all black effort from last season as a 3rd kit.IMG_20210611_132641.jpg

Aye, that's it officially revealed

Image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Unless the Twitter admin or on the wind up, this is the new Montrose home shirt. I would imagine we'll keep the all black effort from last season as a 3rd kit.IMG_20210611_132641.thumb.jpg.14ea8307f39027c3caef058d31be8dfc.jpg
Available for pre-order now.Screenshot_20210611_171915_com.android.chrome.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, VillaKnollBoy said:

Available for pre-order now.Screenshot_20210611_171915_com.android.chrome.jpeg

I’m normally a fan of a Montrose kit but that’s not for me. It might be one of those ones that look better in the flesh. 

Those Loch Ness things are absolute cheddar cheese. The type of things fat Americans buy from a Portree gift shop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really like that Montrose kit. Bit different but very smart.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...