New SPFL sponsor

Glens sponsor the Manager of the Month awards and are the Spirit of the SPFL, but they don't sponsor the Player of the Month incase of an event where a 17 year old wins the award.
Would really like to see them introduce official man of the match awards though, most other leagues do it. 
They'd as well be sponsored by Bird Methylated Spirits.

On 10/06/2021 at 22:16, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

Given I'd rather have the Marlboro Scottish Cup and MD2020 League Cup before any gambling company I welcome this news.

I’m amazed that gambling sponsorship is a thing in this day and age.  

• 1 month later...
Just now, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Rangers refusing to display the new sponsor. Why?

seems to be ranjurz doing ranjurz things, can't allow celtic to dominate the banter years completely

Edited by Cptn Hooch

4 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

seems to be ranjurz doing ranjurz things, can't allow celtic to dominate the banter years completely

Douglas Parks car business might have something to do with it as well. 

In the same week they accuse the SPFL of underselling they simultaneously make it even more difficult for the SPFL.

Clubs selectively accepting which SPFL rules they follow... 🤔

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

2 minutes ago, SDG2 said:
11 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Cause they're torn faced c***s who constantly try and pander to the knuckle dragging thickos that support them by constantly whipping up a storm over stuff thats pretty irrelevant.

Can't wait for my Rangers supporting neighbour (who does at least go to games) to lecture me about Marxism, how Sturgeon is a "vile disgusting nazi" and now about Cinch and the SPFLs awful vile sponsorship 😞 yawn.

28 minutes ago, SDG2 said:
38 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Cause they're torn faced c***s who constantly try and pander to the knuckle dragging thickos that support them by constantly whipping up a storm over stuff thats pretty irrelevant.

If Rangers goal was to ‘whip up a storm’ they’ve done a sh*t job of that by not even bothering to mention it and when they eventually were asked for a comment on the matter they said it would be best to speak to the SPFL 😂

23 minutes ago, scmwell said:

If it’s the case Ranjurs aren’t displaying cinch in the stadium or on the strip surely they are in breach of some Spfl rules ?

They shouldn’t get any prize money then. f**k them if they’re not going to abide by the rules. 

Well, well, well... imagine those running Rangers being childish c***s because the SPFL are sponsored by a rival company to the Chairman's.

If the SPFL have left any legal loopholes in the new sponsor's contract then more fool them as this should have been seen coming. We all know what Rangers are like.

Personally I hope that Rangers fail in their legal bid, and Park is forced to watch his team play while advertising his rivals.