Whitehill Welfare 21/22

49 minutes ago, 354Pge said:

I didn’t know he had any and that there was any issue with him playing.

You’ll need to tell us more

I dont need to tell you anything,but you dont think your looking extremely stupid putting Penicuik at the top of your crusade for morality, would you not be better getting some information or are you happy with your hypocrisy,or are you just selective to what angers you and what you will pursue on line ?

14 minutes ago, 354Pge said:

No don’t think so 

Ok pal,just so everyone is clear,you have made it your sole purpose over the last 3 weeks to absolutely slate whitehill for signing someone with a criminal record (not sexual)..you also backed up your agenda by using Penicuik as an example, and you were very judge,jury,and executioner on this matter, posting about petitions and making sure you were a leading voice against such things, now your playing stupid,and you know nothing about anything and your proud off your club,and by looks of things are not even making any roads to ask fellow fans ,commitee etc if there might be a massive fken skeleton in the cupboard here...and you use ignorance as your defence...does that sum things up ?

14 hours ago, 354Pge said:

Everyone- counsellors, local residents, women’s aid, Evening news, Daily Record, the list goes on deserves enormous credit for their efforts in ( eventually ) achieving this outcome .

A thoroughly shameful episode for the club that has been handled appallingly right up until the end. 

Finally the right message has been sent out that domestic abuse is not acceptable. 

Of course it's not acceptable. Never, ever, ever! 

But rehabilitation is essential, and I, as a football supporter, is willing to give a 2nd chance.

I hope all at WW are well. 

Edited by Passthebaw

6 minutes ago, 354Pge said:

Not just me there was a petition, media coverage, and public statements by Midlothian Councillors, MSPs, MPs and domestic abuse charities. 
Stop trying to deflect

Stop trying to deflect..hahaha oh the irony, i know exactly what was going on, whitehill know exactly what was going on, thats old.news,the councillors are on record and always will be, but.you are still not answering to the questions about  kateleza, all you are are doing is posting the same stuff you have for the last 3 weels, im asking you about an individual that played with team that makes you proud,the team that you use as moral kings of football,  you have made such a song and dance recently, can.you. answer my questions,or as i say are you.going to continue appearing stupid and iggnorant ?

6 hours ago, 354Pge said:

A message from local residents behind the petition. 

To all our supporters,

We are DELIGHTED to tell you that the petition was a success! At 10pm on Friday 29th August, Whitehill Welfare posted on their social media accounts that Paul Tansey has left the club, and that they will be making no further comment on the matter.

While we are disappointed at their insistent refusal to address the issue, we nonetheless got the result we set out to gain... And that is thanks to YOU! Between the petition, media coverage, and public statements by Midlothian Councillors, MSPs, MPs and domestic abuse charities, we applied the pressure required for them to finally do the right thing.

Unfortunately for Whitehill Welfare, they will always be known as the club that actively chose to protect a domestic abuser over and above the community they supposedly represent. We have shown how speaking out as a community can bring about change, and hope this will inspire you all to take similar actions in the future.

From all in Rosewell, thank you from the bottom of our hearts! ❤️

You've had a good week to find out about kateleza, be good to finally get your thought's 

To all our supporters,

We are DELIGHTED to tell you that the petition was a success! At 10pm on Friday 29th August, Whitehill Welfare posted on their social media accounts that Paul Tansey has left the club, and that they will be making no further comment on the matter.

While we are disappointed at their insistent refusal to address the issue, we nonetheless got the result we set out to gain... And that is thanks to YOU! Between the petition, media coverage, and public statements by Midlothian Councillors, MSPs, MPs and domestic abuse charities, we applied the pressure required for them to finally do the right thing.

Unfortunately for Whitehill Welfare, they will always be known as the club that actively chose to protect a domestic abuser over and above the community they supposedly represent. We have shown how speaking out as a community can bring about change, and hope this will inspire you all to take similar actions in the future.

Any chance of a link to this statement?

Probably not since there is a good chance you just typed it up yourself. 

8 hours ago, 354Pge said:

To all our supporters,

Considering today is only the 26th August yer making yersel look a right fanny 😘

36 minutes ago, 354Pge said:

That will be the petition you set up and shared on here. So yeah, you typed the statement. That's my last reply on the matter. 

Still be intrested in your reply about your own players past behaviour though but won't hold my breath.

From all in Rosewell….don’t make me laugh. She means thanks to some of the people who have never even heard of Whitehill Welfare before or even know where they play.

looking at the Rosewell neighbourhood page it was clear that the club had a lot of backing in the village who felt that the guy had been served his punishment, and quite rightly so, in a court of law, but this should not stop him playing football, again quite rightly so.

anyway, he’s away now we concentrate on beating Camelon in the Scottish cup today.

7 hours ago, 354Pge said:

It is definitely not me that has

Considering your statements had WhiteHALL Welfare written as well I'd say its definitely you. 

As pointed out above football moves on. Hopefully a decent crowd and game today. Canny beat Scottish Cup days.

Mon the Welfare!!

3 minutes ago, 354Pge said:

Just because they are rubbish now don’t kid yourself that people don’t know who Whitehill Walfare are and wanted him out.  

A population in the village of maybes 2000 compared to a petition with less than 200 on it.

Aye the whole village were behind it right enough. 

See you behind the goals today Mon the WALfare :P

1 hour ago, 354Pge said:

Just because they are rubbish now don’t kid yourself that people don’t know who Whitehill Walfare are and wanted him out.  

What, you mean the young woman who was on Facebook wanting to start a petition about ‘the local footy team’. She seems to come from around Manchester.
Or the petition itself, badly worded, even saying Whitehill were ‘near Rosewell’. So the centre of the village has moved out by the bypass where all the new housing is 🤣
Or the cooncillors jumping on the bandwagon. That Tory Pauline Winchester’s never been near the park, correct me if I’m wrong.

Just for the record, I think WW shot themselves in the foot by signing him in the first place, but I think Penicuik apologists like you are being economical with the truth..

Edited by The Mantis