Whitehill Welfare 21/22

40 minutes ago, T H E Reeler said:

Well Tam, that’s an innate detail there. Pity that you haven’t noticed the entire wall of images displayed in the main lounge, nor obviously the corridors full of DUFC photos.

Theres also the issue where you previously stated with authority that the new stand was going to be located on the east side of the pitch behind the dugouts, j,,, really??
But then you said that a guy called AL told you so it must be right information. 

It must be a surprise to visitors that the stand has been built on the wrong side - according to your previous duff information.

Never mind,,, here’s a scoop for you - the next stand may be built on the east side of the pitch. If only 😅😀

I've certainly never seen you buy a round in the bar, that's for sure :P

2 hours ago, 354Pge said:

Lies.

Certainly not a matter to be making jokes about .

Disgraceful from WW 🤬

Fk me dont come on with the rubbish aboutmaking jokes,your not on here acting on some morality crusade,your trolling,looking for bites, and in general looking for an argument 

5 hours ago, Crow said:

Does anyone know what the world record for consecutive relegations is? 

B25C4FEC-FE5B-499A-A67B-1141BBD3B206.png

An utter catastrophe on.the pitch...if u have the baws to bring such questions up on social mefia,you get deleted,blocked or the best attacked by the hangers on....shame,they used to be my lifeblood whitehill...now unfortunately that love and intresrt has long gone.....

8 hours ago, magoo said:

An utter catastrophe on.the pitch...if u have the baws to bring such questions up on social mefia,you get deleted,blocked or the best attacked by the hangers on....shame,they used to be my lifeblood whitehill...now unfortunately that love and intresrt has long gone.....

Thick and thinner and aw that. 

If it wasn't for these "hangers on" there'd be no WW. 

Worth noting there's nobody prepared to come forward whether that be the powers of social media or not. No easy running a fitba team when helpers are few and far between. 

Edited by newcastle broon

5 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Thick and thinner and aw that. 

If it wasn't for these "hangers on" there'd be no WW. 

Worth noting there's nobody prepared to come forward whether that be the powers of social media or not. No easy running a fitba team when helpers are few and far between. 

And that should be reasons that results for about 4 years have been diabolical, 80% of teams at all levels prob need more money and need more help... some that do can get competitive teams together 

5 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Al make a predicton and say they won't go down. 

Don't think will be going up either though but only 2 games in there's a long way to go. 

Have you ever thought about moving to Australia?

C1E00343-DB8F-4D15-8366-357C26ED4604.jpeg

Edited by Crow

6 hours ago, magoo said:

And that should be reasons that results for about 4 years have been diabolical, 80% of teams at all levels prob need more money and need more help... some that do can get competitive teams together 

So what do you want now sack another manager 2 games into the season ? 

What do you suggest ? 

36 minutes ago, 354Pge said:

I have heard541BD1F6-4C36-484A-9970-877AC4C79515.thumb.jpeg.e0958b7a28bae52eeac1bf5cb60f38ad.jpeg that there will be a protest at the ground tonight. Dark days for the village of Rosewell. 

As long as they've got their £7 s :P

You seem intent on causing bother why don't you introduce yourself to the committee while you're there. ;)

49 minutes ago, 354Pge said:

I have heard541BD1F6-4C36-484A-9970-877AC4C79515.thumb.jpeg.e0958b7a28bae52eeac1bf5cb60f38ad.jpeg that there will be a protest at the ground tonight. Dark days for the village of Rosewell. 

Just heard from my mate Gazza.

He was heading for Ibrox tonight but has decided to meet you at the gate wi some cans,chicken and a fishing rod (which you already have) instead  👍

On a serious note and think ive said it elsewhere before it's not ww s greatest signing and was bound to come with trouble but that's a matter for the committee or manager to discuss with you.

The issue has nothing to do with Rosewell village so I don't get where you are getting dark days for the village from. 

17 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

So what do you want now sack another manager 2 games into the season ? 

What do you suggest ? 

Is it sackable form, id suggest signing a few thats not gonna keep the team in relegation issues for the 4rth year on the trott..may be 5

1 hour ago, 354Pge said:

The issue has everything to do with Rosewell that’s the village Whitehill have done proud for decades 

Try telling the villagers or the new Rosewell residents that then because hardly anybody has bothered there arse about ww for "decades". 

The issue has everything to do with Rosewell that’s the village Whitehill have done proud for decades 

The village has supported whitehill very little for years, its clear from your posts you know very little about whitehill 

I'm not condoning what the player did, there is no excuse for domestic abuse, however, is there a list of acceptable and unacceptable crimes for footballers?

I imagine there are quite a few who have convictions for assault (Declan Gallagher?), Serious driving offences, theft & fraud and drug offences.

Who decides which ones are acceptable?

Whitehill 2 Lochore 1

Made the short trip up to Rosewell with my lad tonight, and was treated to a very enjoyable game. 

Given the home teams results so far I wasn't expecting much, but I was pleasantly surprised at how well they played with some really good individual performances. The captain Josh Walker in particular was commanding throughout. Despite a late own goal to reduce the deficit, the home team were in complete control really. Lochore had periods of possession, but never created any clear cut chances that I recall. 

Can't see Whitehill being relegated again based on the strong performance. I'll definitely be back up this season if that's the entertainment on offer.

Can also confirm that no protest seemed to be in place outside the ground........

2 minutes ago, ARFC Exile said:

Whitehill 2 Lochore 1

Made the short trip up to Rosewell with my lad tonight, and was treated to a very enjoyable game. 

Given the home teams results so far I wasn't expecting much, but I was pleasantly surprised at how well they played with some really good individual performances. The captain Josh Walker in particular was commanding throughout. Despite a late own goal to reduce the deficit, the home team were in complete control really. Lochore had periods of possession, but never created any clear cut chances that I recall. 

Can't see Whitehill being relegated again based on the strong performance. I'll definitely be back up this season if that's the entertainment on offer.

Can also confirm that no protest seemed to be in place outside the ground........

Thanks for that report,they played well enough on Saturday at Dunbar too.

Josh"s vocal chords stand out on the park and can only be an asset to the young lads around him.

Regarding the protest the poster is just a troll. 

On 07/08/2022 at 17:26, Crow said:

Does anyone know what the world record for consecutive relegations is? 

B25C4FEC-FE5B-499A-A67B-1141BBD3B206.png

On 07/08/2022 at 23:10, magoo said:

Onwards and aw that........:whistle

Tough one Saturday on the road to Kirkcaldy who've had a decent start. 

Edited by newcastle broon