Whitehill Welfare 21/22

9 hours ago, magoo said:

Do a good pie tho

7 hours ago, Crow said:

Pumped again but the steak stornaway black pudding & peppercorn sauce pie was good 😂.

Hardly laughable and to be fair whatever specials they have on they sell well. 💰

As for the social media there are barely enough volunteers to help out so I'd imagine social media on a match day is the last thing on everyone's minds at the minute. 

Like I mentioned earlier could easily have thrown the towel in on Saturday and game couldve been called off but they done well to get it played. 

Conditions were horrendous for football but the game went ahead despite many in the area falling foul of the weather. 

11 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Hardly laughable and to be fair whatever specials they have on they sell well. 💰

As for the social media there are barely enough volunteers to help out so I'd imagine social media on a match day is the last thing on everyone's minds at the minute. 

Like I mentioned earlier could easily have thrown the towel in on Saturday and game couldve been called off but they done well to get it played. 

Conditions were horrendous for football but the game went ahead despite many in the area falling foul of the weather. 

🥧🥧

You had 2 didn’t you 😂

Must be signal problems or something. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
4 hours ago, supermik said:

Wallace Weir has passed away yesterday. Funeral private.

Another stalwart gone, alas.

He could appear grumpy but some of us City fans got to know Wallace quite well as the years passed and he was a good lad at heart. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Burnieman said:

Paul Tansey back in football with Whitehill?

Started pre-season training with another EOSL club and then patched them for Whitehill 

Spoiler

I wouldn't want to name the other club but they could have been called a "nursery" side until fairly recently.... A clue for groundhoppers there 

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/07/2022 at 09:05, 354Pge said:

Won’t be back now what a thoroughly disgusting individual.

Well done Penicuik for swiftly emptying him. 

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news/edinburgh-news/edinburgh-ex-hibs-star-headbutted-24563280.amp

Not doubting your post and certainly not defending the signing but there's players that have been associated with ww and other clubs with accusations of attempted murder, assault and racism on their c.v in recent years with not half as much said about these. 

A poor signing but If he gets 20+ goals and ww promoted then I suppose the signing will be justified.

I can definitely see why there is uproar though. 

Edited by newcastle broon

On 23/07/2022 at 09:05, 354Pge said:

Won’t be back now what a thoroughly disgusting individual.

18 minutes ago, 354Pge said:

No-one will touch him - couldn’t have him around a football club. 

An absolutely appalling situation and thoughts with the poor victim. 

Were you a Ferguson Park regular? 

An earlier post on this thread said he was training wi another EOS club so not just ww who showed interest?

Not sure who that was though. 

An interesting and varied set of Pre-season results for WW - a real mixed bag making it difficult to predict anything for the upcoming season.

I'm only a short bus journey to Rosewell these days so might take in a few games this year. £50 for a season ticket is very good value aswell.

Edited by ARFC Exile

24 minutes ago, ARFC Exile said:

An interesting and varied set of Pre-season results for WW - a real mixed back making it difficult to predict anything for the upcoming season.

I'm only a short bus journey to Rosewell these days so might take in a few games this year. £50 for a season ticket is very good value aswell.

A few more wins than any of the previous 5 seasons might suffice. :lol:

Good to hear,always like to welcome new faces to Ferguson Park. 

Season tickets are very good value. 

Edited by newcastle broon