Whitehill Welfare 21/22

13 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Aye 6 or 7 no easy is that at Blackburn too ?

does that include chair, vice chair, president,vice president ?

Difficult times. 

Think it is a big problem with many clubs I also believe that most of these committees consist of the older generation which could lead to problems in the future if no young blood is recruited 

14 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Aye 6 or 7 no easy is that at Blackburn too ?

does that include chair, vice chair, president,vice president ?

Difficult times.

Pretty much.  Only 2 or 3 at Tynecastle on Saturday.  Not a new problem for us but makes it hard none the less.

On 07/10/2021 at 17:54, newcastle broon said:

Ffs 

tempFileForShare_20211007-173955.jpg

Fken pathetic footballers these days..one cross word with a team mate then its toys out pram and off somewhere else, the perception the the penglish premiership is full off egotistical players can be rivalled at every level of football these days...

19 minutes ago, magoo said:

Fken pathetic footballers these days..one cross word with a team mate then its toys out pram and off somewhere else, the perception the the penglish premiership is full off egotistical players can be rivalled at every level of football these days...

Left for pastures new previously at ww letting us doon.

Says we accepted bid from Tranent? 

I'd say it shows them up more than us despite our lowly position and lack of goals which we no doubt need I thought they were ticking along nicely at the top. 

Every player has a price I suppose It's a funny old game.

On 07/10/2021 at 22:50, 8MileBU said:

A good signing for Tranent? I haven’t seen Wayne play for probably 3 or 4 years now. 

He's getting on but still a very good signing BU. Not just his goals but everything that Wayne brings on and off the pitch. 

Edited by Crow

4 hours ago, philpy said:

I deal with Wayne quite often. He's certainly no a quiet laddie 😂😂

I'm no sure of his intelligence either. As a young player he was wanting to fight Tam Steven and our money was definitely on Tam winning... :lol:

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, magoo said:

Down to 10 men after 8 mins...if someone more capable than me would like to put our red card count this season i would be most grateful..i will have a rough guess at about 12...

Ruined the game. 

Don't think was sending off. 

Seem to be a target for refs this season. 

Ruined the game. 
Don't think was sending off. 
Seem to be a target for refs this season. 

I was too far away from the incident to make a fair judgement. But it wasn't a smart challenge in the middle of the pitch so early in the game. You do give the referee a decision to make. It ruined the game indeed. Lovely ground though, worth the visit. [emoji106]