Whitehill Welfare 21/22

2 hours ago, Crow said:

The updates are sh*te and then that goes out the day after the game. Looks like Kiddo and the 2 players involved thrown under the bus. 

Why even post it 24hrs later

2 hours ago, Kelheart said:

How’s things going with WW seems a long time since we chatted 

Thanks for popping by.

Doesnt seem 5 mins since yous were pumping us although we can still say we were robbed in a cup tie taking yous to extra time. :lol:

A massive gulf between us now but good to see yous doing very well. 👏

I'm hopeful of avoiding the drop this season but considering the amount of teams dropping doon to the new 1st division next season it might be a big ask.

A.G.M next Thursday only got 7 of a committee and looking for a chairman vice chairman secretary and treasurer. 

Tough and worrying times ahead. 

Edited by newcastle broon

On 26/08/2021 at 22:56, tamthebam said:

Looking for a chairman eh? If City get any worse...

Vote Bam, you know it makes sense..

No jokes about your extensive knowledge of the clubs in the 1st Division / erse end of the EOSFL about to be invaluable Tam 😀.

1 hour ago, magoo said:

Season after season,week after week of poor performances, goals against at shocking levels, i wouldn't genuinely want to guess our performance levels when we go down for next season 

Just got to concentrate for 90 mins from the start.

Goals and games have been lost within a few mins. Saturday and last nights game were over within a few mins 1st half.Look at Blackburn game 2 up wheels fell off. Tynecastle a point was in bag till last min.

Agree goal difference needs to tighten up though.

4 points from safety desperately got to get on track Saturday against the in form Dunbar. 

5 hours ago, magoo said:

Season after season,week after week of poor performances, goals against at shocking levels, i wouldn't genuinely want to guess our performance levels when we go down for next season 

Has any club ever been relegated 4 years in a row before? 

On 01/09/2021 at 15:41, newcastle broon said:

Just got to concentrate for 90 mins from the start.

Goals and games have been lost within a few mins. Saturday and last nights game were over within a few mins 1st half.Look at Blackburn game 2 up wheels fell off. Tynecastle a point was in bag till last min.

Agree goal difference needs to tighten up though.

4 points from safety desperately got to get on track Saturday against the in form Dunbar. 

Looking forward to visiting Saturday mate.

Didn't get to your ground last year as it was our next game before the league was halted.

5 hours ago, Jamesy75 said:

Didn't get to your ground last year as it was our next game before the league was halted.

Bring yer boots ye might get a game. 

On a serious note I hope you enjoy your visit,the bar will be open should you wish a refreshment or 2. 

I'm a tad disappointed it kinda clashes wi the match at Hampden as I usually make a day of it for the International matches. 

29 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

On a serious note I hope you enjoy your visit,the bar will be open should you wish a refreshment or 2. 

I'm a tad disappointed it kinda clashes wi the match at Hampden as I usually make a day of it for the International matches. 

Kitman mate so have to drive sadly.

But will.hopegully have a chance to check it out.

On 02/09/2021 at 21:54, newcastle broon said:

On 02/09/2021 at 15:55, Jamesy75 said:

As you say J75, I think that the league being halted worked out as a big plus for some clubs....