Living with cancer (and madwullie memorial thread)

Can’t imagine how heartbroken his wife and kids must be. He seemed a very decent lad. Hope they have lots of good memories of him.
Husband of the year IMO. I’d genuine expect to lose couple of teeth if I’d sent this to my missus:

[/url]  

87097176-2779-476C-930C-0706E0181809.thumb.jpeg.04b4974e09dccb8f5777e100be921480.jpeg

His finest hour! Top stuff. Maybe whilst we are talking about pointing his family in this direction we ought to consider keeping Mrs madwullie away from that thread [emoji38]

Some boi tho, to be so close to the end of a long battle and still coming on here and posting with humour. Even when it results in a loss, its always inspiring to see someone who fights to the end.

Dreadful news, was aware of him from his posts across various pages (the amusing posts on the infuriating things thread being main point) had no idea the lad was ill.

2 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Cheers KB. I actually mentioned it to his wife and she mentioned the Willow Foundation, which organises special events and things for cancer sufferers under the age of 40 (which is how old Woody was when all this kicked off). 

I'm going to set up a Just Giving page over the next couple of days. I'll post the link here for anyone who wants to donate. 

Thanks again. 

👍