Living with cancer (and madwullie memorial thread)

Tragic to hear this. Remember him being a "to the point" poster and contributor to the site. Prayers for his wife, boys and extended family who will miss him terribly but judging by the things he wrote here, was an intelligent man who will no doubt have left some happy memories.

Thanks too, CR for bringing this news. We are not just usernames on here after all.

Horrible news. Definitely one of the good guys on here. Always liked reading his posts and he seemed like a thoroughly decent person.

Thoughts are with his family and friends.

f**k cancer.

Edited by RiG

Like most of us I only knew him from on here but he always came across as a really good guy and a very good poster, total shock and thoughts go out to all his family and friends.

Like most people here I only knew him as a name on here but seeing the pictures of him , especially the one with his boys who are very similar in age to mine in Motherwell kit, really hits home how young he was and what kind of a hole will be left in many people's lives . 

Cancer is sh*t. 

Can’t imagine how heartbroken his wife and kids must be. He seemed a very decent lad. Hope they have lots of good memories of him.

Husband of the year IMO. I’d genuine expect to lose couple of teeth if I’d sent this to my missus:

87097176-2779-476C-930C-0706E0181809.jpeg

Horrible news. R.I.P 

I always had a lot of respect for him because he was always fair and open minded, would always agree to disagree rather than being an arsehole about it, enjoyed his gaming contributions too. Overall just seemed a throughly decent guy.

3 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Cheers for the kind words everyone - it really means a lot. 

Mrs madwullie gave me the go-ahead to post this here. I'm going to save this thread on my PC so that his boys can read it when they're a bit older (just in case there's another cull).

If there is any kind of collection or anything like that for the boys or family, can you drop me a DM please?