Living with cancer (and madwullie memorial thread)

Terrible news. 

Mods/Div - any chance someone could point his missus/kids to this site? It might be good for them to know he was a respected poster on here. I'm not aware of any posting of his which might cause embarrassment for them, and he'll always be a wee bit of P&B history. 

ETA: Maybe make sure the kids are only seeing his stuff..

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Really sorry to hear this. I only really came across his posts in the Covid thread and while I didn't always agree with him he made some good posts and always put forward his point well.

Condolences to his family and friends.

58 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Terrible news. 

Mods/Div - any chance someone could point his missus/kids to this site? It might be good for them to know he was a respected poster on here. I'm not aware of any posting of his which might cause embarrassment for them, and he'll always be a wee bit of P&B history. 

ETA: Maybe make sure the kids are only seeing his stuff..

Sure someone could take some kind of digital print of the thread?

Very sad news indeed was sound across the board and very appreciative of myself and I'm sure other when they put on a quiz cup. Rest easy.

No man is an island entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main; if a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as any manner of thy friends or of thine own were; any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind. And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.

I liked his posts, he seemed level headed . 

That's so sad. Poor guy. Condolences to his family. Must be so tough for them.

Same age as me, and kids of a similar age to mine by the look of that photo. Fairly hits home about how precious it all is.

22 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Cheers for the kind words everyone - it really means a lot. 

Mrs madwullie gave me the go-ahead to post this here. I'm going to save this thread on my PC so that his boys can read it when they're a bit older (just in case there's another cull).

That's good, and look after yourself as well!