Living with cancer (and madwullie memorial thread)

One of ‘the names’ you see about the forums and don’t have any bad feelings about what they post or say, as others have said always fair and balanced. Such an awful thing to happen to anyone let alone one so young.

Terrible news. He was posting just last week on the "infuriating things your partner does" and was taking a good ribbing for sending his missus to weight watchers or somesuch. It seems that he used this forum to carry on with a sense of normality even although he was suffering grievously. A good reminder that any one of us can be going through the worst of life unbeknownst to the wider P and B community.

He seemed like a well loved man and my heart goes out to his wee boys, mrs Madwullie and Cardinal Richielieu. 

54 minutes ago, madwullie said:

Hello everyone, Mrs Madwullie here. You all have more words than me right now and it's been a pleasure to read how highly he was respected on here. God knows every single time he took a crap he was was on this forum, glad to know this was time well spent. Although maybe I should post this infuriating behaviour on another thread 😉 That brutal honesty was just how we rolled tbf. We are lost without him. 

Sending love to you and your boys x

12 hours ago, madwullie said:

Hello everyone, Mrs Madwullie here. You all have more words than me right now and it's been a pleasure to read how highly he was respected on here. God knows every single time he took a crap he was was on this forum, glad to know this was time well spent. Although maybe I should post this infuriating behaviour on another thread 😉 That brutal honesty was just how we rolled tbf. We are lost without him. 

Ooft right in the feels. I am so sorry for your loss. Take care. 

Hello everyone, Mrs Madwullie here. You all have more words than me right now and it's been a pleasure to read how highly he was respected on here. God knows every single time he took a crap he was was on this forum, glad to know this was time well spent. Although maybe I should post this infuriating behaviour on another thread [emoji6] That brutal honesty was just how we rolled tbf. We are lost without him. 

Glad to see you have seen all these messages and taken some comfort from them, maybe one day your lads will get a wee chuckle at their daft da' and his internet pals [emoji23]

Deepest sympathies for your loss again.

Hello everyone, Mrs Madwullie here. You all have more words than me right now and it's been a pleasure to read how highly he was respected on here. God knows every single time he took a crap he was was on this forum, glad to know this was time well spent. Although maybe I should post this infuriating behaviour on another thread [emoji6] That brutal honesty was just how we rolled tbf. We are lost without him. 
Terrible news and my heart goes out to you and your family. I didn't know him but recognised him from Motherwell games. I don't think he posted much on the Motherwell thread but enjoyed his contributions to other threads. It's amazing that he was making us all laugh so recently (particularly on the Infuriating Things thread which you've obviously heard about) while going through so much pain in his own life.