9 minutes ago, The Ilford Drummer said:

Thought we might have seen them by now? 

I wouldn't have thought they would come out until there's been the AGM?

Don't they have to confirm what cups they'll be playing next year as there's been talk of setting up a non-licenced cup (West equivalent of the Alex Jack/Alba).

35 minutes ago, Juniorfootball123 said:

Have the conferences even been decided for next season yet? Can someone post them if I have missed this? 

Think they are the same as last season before clubs started pulling out (minus Annank) which is what is on wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021–22_West_of_Scotland_Football_League

Next Friday at 7pm for the fixture release.

23 hours ago, Kennie said:

One massive hint in there about Covid not being over.

Try and get as many games played before any possible winter Covid shutdowns and take the 22/23 season placings from half a season's fixtures.

Even a Kennie critic like me can see that.

Edited by Tutankhamen
f**k the SFA

The fixtures PDF for phase 1 is here: https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/review?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:be6fa834-852f-48ef-9410-501e5e24eb4e#pageNum=4

Interesting that the SJFA Cup is scheduled for 21/8, 25/9 and 30/10. Bit surprised to see Campbeltown with two midweek away games in the few weeks :o Guessing Division 4 clubs are playing 4 times for 28 games?

Edited by Ginaro

13 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

The fixtures PDF for phase 1 is here: https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/review?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:be6fa834-852f-48ef-9410-501e5e24eb4e#pageNum=4

Interesting that the SJFA Cup is scheduled for 21/8, 25/9 and 30/10. Bit surprised to see Campbeltown with two midweek away games in the few weeks :o Guessing Division 4 clubs are playing 4 times for 28 games?

And on the same dates as the SJFA Cup is the Strathclyde Cup. Guessing thats the Alex Jack/Alba Cup equivalent? 

2 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

And on the same dates as the SJFA Cup is the Strathclyde Cup. Guessing thats the Alex Jack/Alba Cup equivalent? 

This is before we even get to the West of Scotland League Cup. I wonder when the draws for the various cups are. The Junior Cup is another two weeks away. Also curious to know how many clubs retained their Junior membership in the West.

2 hours ago, theesel1994 said:

This is before we even get to the West of Scotland League Cup. I wonder when the draws for the various cups are. The Junior Cup is another two weeks away. Also curious to know how many clubs retained their Junior membership in the West.

I believe the SJFA AGM might actually be on the 21st and not the SFA one. 

If that's the case it should be known exactly who has retained Junior membership and draws would follow soon afterwards. 

4 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

I believe the SJFA AGM might actually be on the 21st and not the SFA one. 

If that's the case it should be known exactly who has retained Junior membership and draws would follow soon afterwards. 

I know the SJFA AGM is on Monday and the draw for the first two round is on the 3rd July - I was meaning the Strathclyde Cup and the WoSFL Cup (if it is going ahead).

As for the Camelot sponsorship - there was money came into clubs last season and so this season clubs have to promote the National Lottery. Advertising boards at grounds, match sponsorships, programme adverts etc. There is also a home game where if someone produces a lottery ticket they get in for free (if accompanied by someone paying). As every club has to get to host this it is on the international weekends.