UEFA Champions League 2021 -2022

6 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Agreed. It’s mad, there used to be nobody more dominant, it’s a bit sad as well but it’s basically the consequence of all their financial mismanagement so…

Depay probably rates as one.of the top players in Europe yet when they said there they are lokking to him to produce some magic, how underwhelming did that sound...

That Messi hangover is real

11 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:

Keown thinks Man U are playing ‘The Young Ones’. That would be quite a different game if they were. 

My next door neighbour "supports" Man U. He's always bragging about how much the players earn and how they can all afford flash cars and big houses.

Before the game yesterday he told me that he had to Google Young Boys to see which country they come from. 

Some football fan, eh?

6 hours ago, Paul Kersey said:

My next door neighbour "supports" Man U. He's always bragging about how much the players earn and how they can all afford flash cars and big houses.

Before the game yesterday he told me that he had to Google Young Boys to see which country they come from. 

Some football fan, eh?

And yet for all the hype of the EPL and the hundreds of millions at their disposal they can still be humbled. Gives you you hope eh, not to mention a good laugh! 🤣 

Switched on the Besiktas game just before half time, forgetting it kicked off at 5.45 and not 6. Johnathan Pearce was commentating.

They were playing a team in bright yellow who seemed to be called Jude Bellingham. Apparently Jude Bellingham scored the first goal for Jude Bellingham. I then witnessed a big blond fella scoring the 2nd. Apparently he was also called Jude Bellingham.

Judging by the tone of the commentary it won't be long until Jude Bellingham wins the World Cup, defeats terrorism and cures cancer. Some team this Jude Bellingham.

Off to Tiraspol for the 2nd half. Some debut from the Sheriffs. 

2 minutes ago, DG.Roma said:

Switched on the Besiktas game just before half time, forgetting it kicked off at 5.45 and not 6. Johnathan Pearce was commentating.

They were playing a team in bright yellow who seemed to be called Jude Bellingham. Apparently Jude Bellingham scored the first goal for Jude Bellingham. I then witnessed a big blond fella scoring the 2nd. Apparently he was also called Jude Bellingham.

Judging by the tone of the commentary it won't be long until Jude Bellingham wins the World Cup, defeats terrorism and cures cancer. Some team this Jude Bellingham.

Off to Tiraspol for the 2nd half. Some debut from the Sheriffs. 

He also told us that Jude Bellingham’s dad works for the Midlands Police and will be really happy that Jude Bellingham are winning.