UEFA Champions League 2021 -2022

quality 2nd half from Man United, but what a surprise, the P & B mainstays who watch absolute dogshit teams ever week are telling us this player and that player are w**k, what a weird place this is.🤪

United been pish in all three UCL games this season. Still top of their group at the half way stage though…

I keep turning the games off to do other stuff and everyone starts making comebacks. Liverpool and Barcelona last night, Manchester United tonight. They should pay me not to watch.

4 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

I keep turning the games off to do other stuff and everyone starts making comebacks. Liverpool and Barcelona last night, Manchester United tonight. They should pay me not to watch.

Barcelona played tonight and won 1-0

Just watched the Man U highlights but they had enough chances in the first half alone to be out of sight. Rashford missing a hatful before taking that chance beautifully.

Robbie Savage is simply fuckin awful in co-comms though. Almost ruining the enjoyment of what looked like an excellent game. 

7 hours ago, velo army said:

Robbie Savage is simply fuckin awful in co-comms though. Almost ruining the enjoyment of what looked like an excellent game. 

Like you I'm basing this only on the highlights, but he sounded even more rabid than he did when commentating on Wales at the Euros. 

Awful stuff. 

On 20/10/2021 at 22:13, Meldrew said:

quality 2nd half from Man United, but what a surprise, the P & B mainstays who watch absolute dogshit teams ever week are telling us this player and that player are w**k, what a weird place this is.🤪

80c3f884da092dda9ae832af0d6ef80c.gif

• 2 weeks later...
quality 2nd half from Man United, but what a surprise, the P & B mainstays who watch absolute dogshit teams ever week are telling us this player and that player are w**k, what a weird place this is.
Came in here to post about the banter potential tonight and seen this gem, posted in between the Atalanta game and the Liverpool game

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Came in here to post about the banter potential tonight and seen this gem, posted in between the Atalanta game and the Liverpool game emoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.png

gem ? this forum runs down every player in the barclays that isnt a scot. yet you all watch a pile of shite at 3pm on a saturday

6 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Don't tell me Ole hasn't turned the corner after all... 

I think The Ole Algorithm says they're due to win this game. Saturday's a bit iffy but I'd imagine The Algorithm will go with them getting a result. 

Ole Gunner Diddy spent £130 on Maguire and AWB - that’s fucking scary.
Also bear in mind, Bailly and Lindelof are about 70 millions worth between them and neother of them have ever been close to nailing down a first pick status. Varane might actually be their cheapest defender, which is mental considering he is not only fucking light years ahead of the rest, but also clearly has the best pedigree and career.