Kelty Hearts Thread

5 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Thanks. Bit nervous, twice I’ve had a car damaged at fitba.

I've been up to a few Kelty games in the last 2 years and I'm confident your car would be ok, parked anywhere in Kelty during the day. Never seen anything other than friendly banter at the games too.

Excellent news, really pleased with this. Our defence was the one area of our squad that I thought needed attention. The players we have on the books are certainly capable but we were just lacking that wee bit of depth and this signing goes some way to addressing that. Not only is he a high quality signing but he will also allow more scope for Hooper to play at RB when fit. I've been more than impressed with Peggie on the left, so our defence is looking in great shape heading into the new season. 

Interesting test coming next Saturday. Stirling looked excellent in the Premier S Cup and an opening win against what looks a decent Stenny outfit will have given them confidence. Austin back will be welcome to give us more cutting edge.

19 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Two signings incoming tomorrow night. Thought O'Ware would have concluded business but Thomson clearly still looking to strengthen further.

Must be great to keep asking for money and getting it every time !

I bet Barry is having second thoughts now as he heads the SPFL sack race 

12 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

We're clearly not messing about anyway.

Cove Rangers just posted 120k loss last season and their backers don’t care so as long as old codgers keep buying conservatories, Kelty look ok

In 10 years or less, all Clubs in the SPFL will be rich men’s train sets but that’s progress I suppose