Kelty Hearts Thread

On 01/04/2023 at 13:10, leomessi1984 said:

Who would you look to keep next season from the current crop?

Mine would be:

O'Ware. Barjo. Martin. Jamieson. Tidser. Higgy. Agyeman. Austin.  Lyon. Thomson. Campbell. Peggie.

Let go:

Philp. McNab. Cardle (retire). Strange. Cameron.

Sign:

Darge (free). Leitch (free). Megwa back on loan. Reilly (Albion). A young CM & a CB also.

Agree with that neeb got Tiwi to come in up top from Bo'ness as well hopefully he can make the step up , Shearer can hopefully step it up as well , defo needing another CB in the Forster mould and some young ball winning box to box CM , not wanting much 😂😂

Good to see Higgy back yesterday. He's one I really hope we keep for next season, his experience and workrate still much needed even if he was just back yesterday and off it a bit. 

Tiwi will take some time to settle at this level from what I've seen.

29 minutes ago, Vegetableman said:

Question . where to park at new central park ? Kelty  V Alloa

Would recommend Kelty, Alloa is a quite a walk!

It’s an easy ground to park for, even arriving fairly late for the bigger crowds against us there was plenty of street parking within 2 minutes walk. 

If you want to be really close the community center is right at the away turnstiles but limited parking.

On 01/04/2023 at 13:10, leomessi1984 said:

Who would you look to keep next season from the current crop?

Mine would be:

O'Ware. Barjo. Martin. Jamieson. Tidser. Higgy. Agyeman. Austin.  Lyon. Thomson. Campbell. Peggie.

Let go:

Philp. McNab. Cardle (retire). Strange. Cameron.

Sign:

Darge (free). Leitch (free). Megwa back on loan. Reilly (Albion). A young CM & a CB also.

Tidser will retire from playing now he's been named as manager for next season

O'Ware might not be there next season

Get rid of McNab

Get rid of Fash, he's far too injury prone, hardly played this season. 

Would keep Higgy, Barjo & Peggie

46 minutes ago, KeltyFan said:

Tidser will retire from playing now he's been named as manager for next season

O'Ware might not be there next season

Get rid of McNab

Get rid of Fash, he's far too injury prone, hardly played this season. 

Would keep Higgy, Barjo & Peggie

Would expect even more changes now & a younger squad.

18 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

We'll be in the same boat as you sir then! 

Exactly. The natural order of things & not a money man's play thing. 

Although I imagine you will fall a lot harder than that down the leagues, crowds will drop further as they have already. 

Unless Mr Conservatory was willing to significantly up the spending this was always going to happen as it's just not as fun for these guys losing more weeks than not. 

See yous soon. 

Feeling the Iove 😂😂 , things change in football all the time , I thank Dean and the way he ticked everything off he set out to do for our club and village , the difference in the ground the whole set up is phenomenal so wish him and his team all the best 

Tidser already confirmed as manager for next season so the rebuild can begin 

Stef and Tiger have been doing an absolutely brilliant job at grassroots level total football heads and Kelty boys so in safe hands here imo 

crowds hitting on average 600/700 so capable of self sufficiency in this league but always new financial input out there 

Aye all doom and gloom here not saying we will be challenging for the league as still probably have 3/4 full time teams in the league but hopefully push in from this season 

Mon Kelty 

40 minutes ago, Vimto90 said:

Exactly. The natural order of things & not a money man's play thing. 

Although I imagine you will fall a lot harder than that down the leagues, crowds will drop further as they have already. 

Unless Mr Conservatory was willing to significantly up the spending this was always going to happen as it's just not as fun for these guys losing more weeks than not. 

See yous soon. 

You been attending our games to see the crowds? Can't blame you really 😆

Crowds are fine. We won't be punching for big players like before but we're well equipped to compete at this level now thanks to Dean. Doubtful we'll challenge for the league or playoffs anymore but I'm happy with where we are.

Some smart loan signings will help too I'm sure. Perhaps some of our younger lads who are already pushing to get a game. 

How has Martin been? Absolutely loved him for us, his injury problems were an absolute shiter. Could play anywhere in the back 4, quick,  strong good in the air and great with the ball at his feet.