Jump to content

Kelty Hearts Thread


Recommended Posts

It might be best if KT had another season or two at Kelty to gain a bit more management experience, however it would probably be hard for him to turn down a move to a club like Raith Rovers. Would love it if he stayed though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Would be sorry to see KT go but if he does we will hopefully pick the right man for the job again , any young up and coming coach/ manager can see he can cut his teeth at Kelty , get as much help as we can possibly give and be able to move on if a bigger job comes up no hassle a cracking club to be involved with for anyone , still hope he doesn’t go though 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kelheart said:

Would be sorry to see KT go but if he does we will hopefully pick the right man for the job again , any young up and coming coach/ manager can see he can cut his teeth at Kelty , get as much help as we can possibly give and be able to move on if a bigger job comes up no hassle a cracking club to be involved with for anyone , still hope he doesn’t go though 

Bound to get decent quality applications if KT leaves.

Maybe be better staying for another year, if he does will it just enhances his reputation ever more.

Just need to see what happened to BF leaving as quick as he can, although I think KT is the better of the two.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Darkness78 said:

Kevin Thomson was a massive upgrade on BF and has earned the right to move on to a bigger job.

Kelty can get Barry back if they want

Your right he had earned the right to move on and if he does we would wish him every success but staying with us and having another decent season hopefully(mid -table, possible play offs ) wouldn’t do his s CV any harm at all and maybe a better gig than Raith 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Cowden316 said:

Will our friends at Kelty be coming to Cowdenbeath Central Park this Saturday to try and cheer on the Blue Brazil to SPFL survival?

 

Our weekly mob of 4 will be there and heard a good few others are heading along bud 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Now that playoffs are finished our league next season looks a right cracker of a league , hope the KT situation gets sorted asap as can’t be going into that league unprepared 

would take a mid table finish right now if offered , lot of teams wanting to be challenging to get into the championship next season think we will be well short with squad we have 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Now that playoffs are finished our league next season looks a right cracker of a league , hope the KT situation gets sorted asap as can’t be going into that league unprepared 

would take a mid table finish right now if offered , lot of teams wanting to be challenging to get into the championship next season think we will be well short with squad we have 

We are also waiting on the KT situation, is he staying at Kelty? Coming to us or going somewhere else? If we wait any longer we might lose him and fall further behind for preparation 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Anyone heard anything about Dundee potentially wanting to speak to Thomson?

Think he’ll talk to anyone offering a full time contract mate so probably true 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

He's been interviewed for Raith & is going to be interviewed for Dundee. Likely he'd take the Dens job if offered, Raith I'm not convinced is a good move for him. Looking like we'll lose him 😫

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dundee would be taken a chance on KT. He seems a promising young manager, but one season of doing what was expected of him with a much bigger budget than the rest.

If KT does go, who would you look at bringing in to replace him?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Connor7 said:

Dundee would be taken a chance on KT. He seems a promising young manager, but one season of doing what was expected of him with a much bigger budget than the rest.

If KT does go, who would you look at bringing in to replace him?

Yogi has left Dunfermline...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Connor7 said:

Dundee would be taken a chance on KT. He seems a promising young manager, but one season of doing what was expected of him with a much bigger budget than the rest.

If KT does go, who would you look at bringing in to replace him?

I would give it to Joe Cardle let him cut his teeth with us 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...