Kelty Hearts Thread

On 27/07/2021 at 13:29, Cardle is Magic said:

Only risk I can see is if Forfar or Stirling go on a long winning run and the head-to-head games become crucial. In reality I’d say Kelty will be champions with 3 or 4 games to spare.

So close.

On 27/07/2021 at 13:58, Aberdeen Cowden said:

They’ve all been good players but there will be a lot of tough games ahead. We’ll see. Won’t be the stroll in the park many think.

Oops.

7 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

So close.

Oops.

I think Aberdeen Cowden was possibly the only person on earth who didn't think it would be the stroll it was tbf.

The plucky underdog could go again next year depending on how much more money they throw at it I would expect a top four place as a minimum, especially with the hapless Falkirk still kicking around.

Go get it lads.

I think Aberdeen Cowden was possibly the only person on earth who didn't think it would be the stroll it was tbf.
The plucky underdog could go again next year depending on how much more money they throw at it I would expect a top four place as a minimum, especially with the hapless Falkirk still kicking around.
Go get it lads.

Wish I had your wisdom. If they can keep ploughing the money in no reason for them not to have another successful season.

I hope there’s not too many sore heads this morning. It’s not a surprise to me Kelty won the league with quite a bit to spare. However the best squad doesn’t always win. You still need direction, you still need motivation and the coaching team at Kelty managed this very well. I was listening to sportsound in the car yesterday when Kevin Thomson was getting interviewed. He came across very well- respect. Good luck in league 1.

Thomson does look the part. A very impressive individual who I think will definitely manage at the top level. 

I still can't get over Barry Ferguson moving to Alloa though when he had a guaranteed league title this season to add to his CV. Absolutely baffling.

5 minutes ago, Neilly said:

Thomson does look the part. A very impressive individual who I think will definitely manage at the top level. 

I still can't get over Barry Ferguson moving to Alloa though when he had a guaranteed league title this season to add to his CV. Absolutely baffling.

Probably the best thing that happened him leaving.

Aye I mean you can sign players from a higher division but you still need to win the games so fair play. It can go horribly wrong sometimes but Kelty seemed comfortable and always looked in control in the game highlights I’ve seen this season.