Kelty Hearts Thread

38 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:
45 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:
Around 120 odd I believe. I've just bought two tickets online for Sunday.

Hopefully a chance we might get some tickets for the 2nd then, I realise you could fill 500 with home support but would be good if you give us some tickets.

Always the wall , free to anyone but wee bit restricted viewing 😁

popped in as a neutral today. Entertaining stuff, but the red card was pivotal and it was fairly odd.

the Kelty lad was walking off for HT by himself after being held up by a wee debate about something with the ref. as he approached the tunnel he was getting pelters for being baldy from the crowd. it looked like he just patted his head in a kind of self effacing way but I take it he's said something and the lino heard him. it seemed very soft to me but rules are rules. 

4 hours ago, Kelheart said:

god knows what Forster was sent off for

2 hours ago, Shanner said:

the Kelty lad was walking off for HT by himself after being held up by a wee debate about something with the ref. as he approached the tunnel he was getting pelters for being baldy from the crowd. it looked like he just patted his head in a kind of self effacing way but I take it he's said something and the lino heard him. it seemed very soft to me but rules are rules. 

That "wee debate" was very one sided and was a continuation of Forster's complaints about something in the build up to Annan's equaliser a minute or two before, which was a cracker by the way.

Forster has gone straight to the ref at half time demanding to speak to him, repeating the word 'respect" a few times. The ref is telling him to go away but he won't and eventually says something like "you're a shocker." Ref says "any more words from you and you're in the book." (He'd said the same or similar to Higgy not long before) At this point Forster gives up and walks away, but he's still muttering. Then...

2 hours ago, Solway Star said:

word is he flashed the finger whether at crowd or direction of referee

He's a fair distance away from me now but seemingly something has been said or gestured, either to fans or an official. When I saw the ref going towards him I was expecting a booking, not a red, but he was warned. Its the only card of the game.

4 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

Imploded last 20 with two midfielders at CB. Annan took their chances really well! Let's see how we react to that.

Barron was tremendous despite the result! 

Very surprised the way Kelty lined up at the back in the 2nd half, especially with Scott Hooper on the bench, has he not been getting a look in? A full back and a midfielder at CB, then replacing Finlayson with another midfielder. Left themselves far too open.

Agree Barron was excellent, best player on the park but very lucky not to be booked for a wild challenge 1st half, and the Annan players lucky not to be booked for their reactions. Strange to hear 2 players announced for Man of The Match, especially seeing as neither Garrity or Barron were one of them.

Well done Annan, some run of form for a team tipped to be struggling this season.

popped in as a neutral today. Entertaining stuff, but the red card was pivotal and it was fairly odd.

Forster was complaining to the Ref and linesman every corner kick Kelty had in the first half. To me it looked as if he wasn’t happy with the physical attention he was getting from Annan player Swinglehurst.
My view of the HT incident.
After seeing him and the Referee having a discussion, he was walking towards the dressing room and was getting abuse from the home support. He raised one finger. I’m not sure if the gesture was to the Supporters or the Referee but that is when the Referee issued the red card.

A good result for Annan Ath