Kelty Hearts Thread

1 hour ago, macclyde+ said:

Obviously question from a Clyde perspective is, what kind of player can we expect ?

Never really got many chances but when he did wasn’t really up to much to be honest imo , best of luck to him though as looked like he was trying when he did get on and still young so time to develop 

Well done Gala on the win , hard for the regulars to adjust with 6 youngsters coming in and ending up with 8 on at the end , clearly a few out their depth playing a seasoned LL team but they did what they could but don’t think we will be seeing many of them making any sort of breakthrough at Kelty if I’m being honest. At least it gave some lads a good rest this week 

2 hours ago, Kelheart said:

Well done Gala on the win , hard for the regulars to adjust with 6 youngsters coming in and ending up with 8 on at the end , clearly a few out their depth playing a seasoned LL team but they did what they could but don’t think we will be seeing many of them making any sort of breakthrough at Kelty if I’m being honest. At least it gave some lads a good rest this week 

Only Kamgna on in the starting line up from the 20s. The rest all first team. Shows how much the likes of Tidser and higgy are needed. We were shite. No way any of them are coming through I'm afraid atm.

2 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

Only Kamgna on in the starting line up from the 20s. The rest all first team. Shows how much the likes of Tidser and higgy are needed. We were shite. No way any of them are coming through I'm afraid atm.

True but keeper n Milne still under 20s then awe the subs under 20s was always going to be a tough ask , mcnab, Philp ,hill all starting as well does highlight how poor our bench is, clearly  Potter no  interest in winning this cup , I would’ve started Austin to try get him back on the scoresheet 

Did quite like the gala top would look smart maroon instead of green 

29 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

We deserved a point from that in the end. The pen miss was crucial. Leitch looked tidy. Milne had a tough time against McAllister but he'll learn from it. Cardle still a difference maker from the bench.

Missed trip up as in bed unwell , neebur tells me they totally deserved a point at least and although not all the points a wee sweetener for last game at Kelty , also says pens were soft from what he saw but gave the ref a decision to make , Foster missing again anything to do with certain allegations flying around , Low almost certainly away back to Arbroath as heard he needs an op and it was a stalemate as to who was paying , so glad Austin got on scoresheet as been an empty jersey last few games 

1 hour ago, Kelheart said:

Missed trip up as in bed unwell , neebur tells me they totally deserved a point at least and although not all the points a wee sweetener for last game at Kelty , also says pens were soft from what he saw but gave the ref a decision to make , Foster missing again anything to do with certain allegations flying around , Low almost certainly away back to Arbroath as heard he needs an op and it was a stalemate as to who was paying , so glad Austin got on scoresheet as been an empty jersey last few games 

Not heard anything on Forster?

9 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

Interesting to see Mcnsb away when Potter is looking at adding. Must be business pending

Where Mcnab gone ? Defo missing Foster at the back 

Austin wasn’t at the races again yesterday we defo need someone up top , even Agy would do a better job and think he plays better when Austin’s not there as well 

10 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Where Mcnab gone ? Defo missing Foster at the back 

Austin wasn’t at the races again yesterday we defo need someone up top , even Agy would do a better job and think he plays better when Austin’s not there as well 

Signed with Darvel on loan just the other day.