Kelty Hearts Thread

Total implode at the end absolutely nothing on the bench and when it did get used they gave away the free kicks that led to goals , should’ve been 2ahead if not for great saves from Sinclair , anyway wee learning curve hopefully today onwards n upwards 

Mon Kelty 

A worse game of football you’ll never see , Cardle takes his chance and we win it I reckon , Jamieson WTF , still as long as we stay in this league we can go again next season, If Low and Tidser are fit for next week I hope they get rested in the Scottish , need them for league duty more , Hope Thomson is ok after going off , we have absolutely nothing from the bench , rant over , red wine time 

Mon Kelty 

Scottish cup on Saturday free hit at Partick Thistle , following week is a must win game against Peterhead , we are playing no too bad just can’t seem to score and almost certainly going to concede , Potter getting enough out the team ?? Or time for a fresh approach only saving grace so far this season is Clyde and Peterhead have had worse runs than us but both have also beaten us,week on Saturday will make or break our season I think 

Edited by Kelheart
G

27 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Big challenge for the boys today! Hopefully a shock result! 

Hope so neeb but league safety has to be the priority so hopefully not rushing players back for this one today , Partick in a bit of a stop start season so we will either sneak a win or get hammered 😂😂

Mon Kelty 

3 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

Young lad did well. We weren't terrible but didn't create too much. Good to see Austin back!!

That he did neeb , to be honest wasn’t much between the two teams just clinical finishing when it mattered onto next week with a full squad hopefully 

32 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Austin back in, a fit Low (big ask) and Tidser back should see us much stronger. I'd be confident of us taking some of the abundance of chances we've been missing with Fash back.

Fingers crossed pal , we really need to get  a win on Saturday to salvage a poor first half of the season imo , was always going to be a hard season but genuinely thought we had the team to push for playoffs but sometimes I need a reality check , we are playing Dunfermline, Falkirk,  Airdrie  and only a few year ago it was the juniors , we have come so far and it’s gotten a lot harder obviously and we aren’t getting our own way 😂😂

Stay in this league and go again next season 

Mon Kelty 

On 03/12/2022 at 18:34, leomessi1984 said:

Pleasing win today. Always in control. Let's build on this & climb that table!!!

It was a comfortable game for Low n Tidser easing back in from Injury , good to see Austin back as well actually thought we should’ve scored a couple more but more than happy with that performance but Peterheed were really poor to be fair