Kelty Hearts Thread

42 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Big Agy up front for us the day neeb outstanding, you called it 👏🏼👏🏼

Does Potter read the comments on Pie and Bovril?!! I just thought that the type of player Alfie is, playing on the wing restricts his playing area, with that being to his detriment. However playing at centre forward gives him much more space to operate in. I'm gutted that I couldn't get to the match today, car trouble, but looking forward to seeing the highlights.

Don’t think we could’ve got a trickier tie in the Scottish , actually looking forward to the day out and genuinely would love a run in the cup but not that fussed as long as we stay up in the league 

East end on Saturday cannae actually believe it 

Mon Kelty 

Can’t fault the effort and commitment from the boys yesterday just lacked that killer instinct in front of goal , think Dunfermline will win this league so matching them everywhere on the park yesterday surely bodes well for our season ahead , mid table safety for us me thinks 

Mon Kelty 

Draw a fair result , officials especially Lino at seated stand end were pish.  Cardle goes down with slight contact after Alloa player goes through him putting ball out for corner but goal kick awarded 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ , the offsides were bizarre as twice we were clearly on ,anyway fair result in the end 

Mon Kelty