Kelty Hearts Thread

On 21/05/2022 at 12:28, cowdenbeath said:

Enjoy next season!

You too. Being selfish I'm glad that there's a Fife team in the Lowland League as it's a league I generally like watching, so I'll be at Cental Park quite often next season. Who knows, it may be Cowdenbeath's only season in the league.

1 hour ago, Robert Forbes said:

You too. Being selfish I'm glad that there's a Fife team in the Lowland League as it's a league I generally like watching, so I'll be at Cental Park quite often next season. Who knows, it may be Cowdenbeath's only season in the league.

I used to watch a lot of LL and it was handy when Kelty were there.

Sort of got put off with the B teams this season but I’ll just have to get back into it😀

This is shite sitting waiting while KT goes for every full time job around then if not appointed well Kelty will do [emoji22][emoji22][emoji23][emoji23]
Passed on us, Pars found for McPake, Courier suggests that it's between Ross or Maloney at Dundee. St Johnstone will likely keep Davidson in charge for now. Next full time job (outside of the one at Airdrie) is possibly Accies.

48 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:
1 hour ago, Kelheart said:
This is shite sitting waiting while KT goes for every full time job around then if not appointed well Kelty will do emoji22.pngemoji22.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Passed on us, Pars found for McPake, Courier suggests that it's between Ross or Maloney at Dundee. St Johnstone will likely keep Davidson in charge for now. Next full time job (outside of the one at Airdrie) is possibly Accies.

Just wish it was settled one way or another as if he leaves it may take a few weeks for us to get someone in unless super Joe takes it on that is 😂

3 hours ago, Kelheart said:

Last day in the league 2 chat getting a big emotional at the thought of leaving 😁, been a good crack and wish every team good luck for the up coming season and all the highs n lows it brings 

😀 Forgot about that the LL forum looks boring as f**k compared to here😟