Kelty Hearts Thread

8 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

Biabi has had a disappointing career really.

Sold for decent money to Swansea and reputed to be on a high end 5 figure weekly wage  there he never lived up to his early promise at Falkirk.

Clearly has talent but never takes charge on the park or drives forward.

57 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Clearly has talent but never takes charge on the park or drives forward.

I remember him playing for Falkirk against us when he was a younger, he was a real talent and prospect back then.

22 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

I remember him playing for Falkirk against us when he was a younger, he was a real talent and prospect back then.

You are always waiting for him to do something but generally never materialises. Plenty effort, maybe a confidence thing.

On 07/04/2022 at 13:19, BornOffside said:

What is the general opinion on Reilly? I played with him as a teenager and there was plenty of potential in him to do reasonably well.. was often in the Scotland under 19s team and playing for St Mirren in the Premiership as a striker, but his career seemed to dissipate a little following some injuries. 

I am sure he done well at Forfar and got in the League 1 team of the year from memory, but then moved on to Kelty during the following summer to play in the LL.

Hopefully he can stay fit and be a consistent starter for you guys next season.

Top player at L1 or 2 level. He was well liked at St Mirren but injuries curtailed that. Great to see him back in the run in.

Edited by leomessi1984

Think that with the title won if we could maybe try a few under 20s in the next few games to see if we have anyone capable of coming through , only seen two under 20 games this season and a couple caught the eye, just a thought 🤔🤔

missed game yesterday as catching some rays in the sun but by reports it was an end of season affair with nowt  to play for , good to see  Biabi on the scoresheet though 

On 12/04/2022 at 22:03, Mattmc said:

Hearing tonight that Matty Yates has signed a pre contract with Kelty. 
Showed some real positives at the end of last season but not really lived up to the hype this season. 

Thomson maybe had him at Rangers perhaps. Can say I've seen enough of him to have an opinion.

9 hours ago, RRFC_Liam said:

Hello Kelty fans a Raith Fan here, is Kevin Thomson a good Manager? We’ve been linked and he’s heavy favourite to takeover with some clause in his contract. Just thought I would jump in and ask about him 

He's tremendous. I think he needs another season with us before a move but you'd be doing well to take him. He's got a shot at another title with us next year potentially so it'll be down to what Raiths ambitions are for going up I'd imagine.

10 hours ago, RRFC_Liam said:

Hello Kelty fans a Raith Fan here, is Kevin Thomson a good Manager? We’ve been linked and he’s heavy favourite to takeover with some clause in his contract. Just thought I would jump in and ask about him 

He’s shit mate look elsewhere 😁👍

3 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

He's tremendous. I think he needs another season with us before a move but you'd be doing well to take him. He's got a shot at another title with us next year potentially so it'll be down to what Raiths ambitions are for going up I'd imagine.

Think if KT does move on to pastures new we could maybe see Cardle step up to a player / manager role ?? hope it doesn’t come to that but Kev’s made clear his ambitions 

34 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Think if KT does move on to pastures new we could maybe see Cardle step up to a player / manager role ?? hope it doesn’t come to that but Kev’s made clear his ambitions 

Hopefully we match those ambitions this coming season. I'd be gutted if he left. Joe's obviously got the academy but too much to give as a player still for me.

Edited by leomessi1984

Hi everyone, I had Joe Cardle on my podcast this week if anyone fancies giving it a listen. A top man who’s had a great season and is clearly enjoying his time at the club. Hope everyone enjoys👍🏻⚽

Youtube: 

Spotify: 

Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/a-chat-with-joe-cardle/id1570371231?i=1000560057374

Cheers

Ross