Kelty Hearts Thread

10 hours ago, Kelheart said:

Think we need a settled back 4 personally I would rather see Philp at right back and Peggie left back as they are our players instead of giving loanees the game time, bring them on as subs if needed , Oware n Forster are good enough together but I  think Hoopers  better with the ball than Forster so ? 
I think DJ is a decent keeper but just doesn’t command his area imo so I personally think good old fashioned nut job of a keeper is required to complement the defence 😁

I agree that we could be better at full back on both sides. It definitely doesn't help that we haven't had a settled back  four all season for a variety of reasons.

On 16/01/2022 at 10:21, Kelheart said:

Think we need a settled back 4 personally I would rather see Philp at right back and Peggie left back as they are our players instead of giving loanees the game time, bring them on as subs if needed , Oware n Forster are good enough together but I  think Hoopers  better with the ball than Forster so ? 
I think DJ is a decent keeper but just doesn’t command his area imo so I personally think good old fashioned nut job of a keeper is required to complement the defence 😁

Agree 100% with Philp, far better player than Finlayson, not convinced with Ngwenya or Peggie (there's a player there somewhere). Disagree on DJ though he is more than capable and deserving of the No 1 jersey and 1 bad performance wont change my mind about that.

On 16/01/2022 at 21:13, Gordon EF said:

Looks like you'll be passing us on the way up so no first League 'New Fife Derby' for us next season.

The way you lot are going and the way we're going, I can't say I'm too disappointed by that.

My 1st post on the c***s.

How far do you think you can go before emploding?

2 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

My 1st post on the c***s.

How far do you think you can go before emploding?

😂😂 language Timothy 

Firstly it’s imploding and don’t think we will , would think if we get promoted that would be us hovering at that level , have the fan base to sustain that imo but hey could be in the premiership in a couple of years far surpassing your stagnant team on all levels 👍👍😂

4 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

😂😂 language Timothy 

Firstly it’s imploding and don’t think we will , would think if we get promoted that would be us hovering at that level , have the fan base to sustain that imo but hey could be in the premiership in a couple of years far surpassing your stagnant team on all levels 👍👍😂

Just now, leomessi1984 said:

They were stinking but we were also very good. Set up well and took our moments when needed. Great day for the club! 

Always felt given their form and you being at home there was a good chance of  a Kelty win. Not the most exciting draw for the next round though.

Gotta be the biggest and best win in clubs history , fully deserved yesterday   The spirit it that team is bloody awesome fought like dogs for each other yesterday 

someone posted on FB last night it was 5 year to the day we beat HoB 4 -0 I the junior cup (what a day that was) and now look at us , aye we’ve spent cash to get here (which successfull team hasn’t ) but journey into the EoS , LL and now SPFL has been phenomenal and no matter how much cash gets chucked at something you’ve gotta have good leadership from the top down and Deans vision of where he seen us going to the committee to the appointments of managers Tam got it all going , Barry let’s face it attracted a better quality of player to our club and KT has just taken us a step higher again so thank you so much as never expected or thought I’d see us at this level ever 

We don’t have a lot of history as is pointed out and we are just a play toy for a rich man according to some but History is there to be made and we are creating a little of our own ♥️♥️

49 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Gotta be the biggest and best win in clubs history , fully deserved yesterday   The spirit it that team is bloody awesome fought like dogs for each other yesterday 

someone posted on FB last night it was 5 year to the day we beat HoB 4 -0 I the junior cup (what a day that was) and now look at us , aye we’ve spent cash to get here (which successfull team hasn’t ) but journey into the EoS , LL and now SPFL has been phenomenal and no matter how much cash gets chucked at something you’ve gotta have good leadership from the top down and Deans vision of where he seen us going to the committee to the appointments of managers Tam got it all going , Barry let’s face it attracted a better quality of player to our club and KT has just taken us a step higher again so thank you so much as never expected or thought I’d see us at this level ever 

We don’t have a lot of history as is pointed out and we are just a play toy for a rich man according to some but History is there to be made and we are creating a little of our own ♥️♥️

Great stuff, enjoy every minute. We did.

7 hours ago, Kelheart said:

It's one of these games that will live long in the memory, as will that goal! Not fair perhaps to single anyone out but Forster and O'Ware were awesome in the centre of defence, and what a difference having Philp and Barjonas back in the midfield again. Should really mention the manager as he got the tactics spot on. An amazing day all round.

2 hours ago, Robert Forbes said:

It's one of these games that will live long in the memory, as will that goal! Not fair perhaps to single anyone out but Forster and O'Ware were awesome in the centre of defence, and what a difference having Philp and Barjonas back in the midfield again. Should really mention the manager as he got the tactics spot on. An amazing day all round.

Spot on neeb , thought big Agy gave the defence a totally different problem when he came on as well , two full backs were brilliant but for me the energy and commitment from Higgy is what keeps everyone else on it 

On 22/01/2022 at 22:58, cowdenbeath said:

Always felt given their form and you being at home there was a good chance of  a Kelty win. Not the most exciting draw for the next round though.

What, you mean the first club in the world to wear black and white stripes? One of the founder members of the football league? Get down to the Lowland League where you belong, you chumps.

14 minutes ago, AlbionSaint said:

What, you mean the first club in the world to wear black and white stripes? One of the founder members of the football league? Get down to the Lowland League where you belong, you chumps.

Any team in the fifth round is a good draw , would’ve preferred a home tie against yi but looking forward to my trip to paisley 

7 hours ago, Kelheart said:

Spot on neeb , thought big Agy gave the defence a totally different problem when he came on as well , two full backs were brilliant but for me the energy and commitment from Higgy is what keeps everyone else on it 

He definitely did, the St. Johnstone defence found it difficult to handle him and he was unfortunate not to have scored. Just need to follow up Saturday's performance with a win at Elgin on Tuesday.