Kelty Hearts Thread

Nice to see Joe Cardle doing well at yourselves,   was he signed to replace Easton,

The magic man is ripping it I in League 1 for us,   was hearing last preseason Eason wasn't offered a contract by Kelty was this anything sinister or just a player moving on.

2 hours ago, Passionate said:

Nice to see Joe Cardle doing well at yourselves,   was he signed to replace Easton,

The magic man is ripping it I in League 1 for us,   was hearing last preseason Eason wasn't offered a contract by Kelty was this anything sinister or just a player moving on.

Easton left for full time football as far as I know. He was very good for Kelty, but Joe Cardle has been much, much better.

2 hours ago, derektaylor84 said:

Heading along to the game tomorrow in the car. Where is best to park,, can you park on streets around the ground?

Not the best for parking. There’s a car park at the community centre or in Bath Street which are the two nearest to the ground.

5 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

Not the best for parking. There’s a car park at the community centre or in Bath Street which are the two nearest to the ground.

Ok, Thanks 

Right chaps, what's The King's like for a pre-match pint tomorrow??
We were in before the cup game last month, nice pint of Heverlee. Nipped into the social club at the ground too and it was a good laugh but wasn't the greatest pint.

11 hours ago, Connor7 said:

Never seen that one coming today after Kelty being 2-0 up.

What areas do you think you need to strengthen in for next season? Seem to be giving away a few goals in recent weeks

Think we need a settled back 4 personally I would rather see Philp at right back and Peggie left back as they are our players instead of giving loanees the game time, bring them on as subs if needed , Oware n Forster are good enough together but I  think Hoopers  better with the ball than Forster so ? 
I think DJ is a decent keeper but just doesn’t command his area imo so I personally think good old fashioned nut job of a keeper is required to complement the defence 😁

2 hours ago, Kelheart said:

Think we need a settled back 4 personally I would rather see Philp at right back and Peggie left back as they are our players instead of giving loanees the game time, bring them on as subs if needed , Oware n Forster are good enough together but I  think Hoopers  better with the ball than Forster so ? 
I think DJ is a decent keeper but just doesn’t command his area imo so I personally think good old fashioned nut job of a keeper is required to complement the defence 😁

Ngwenya not cutting it for Kelty?

7 minutes ago, big al said:

Ngwenya not cutting it for Kelty?

I'd say he's been decent and is only really now in a run of games for the first time too.  I'd disagree with Kelheart on this, the loan market is very much something we need to take advantage of. DJ has been good but could be a bit more commanding. We need a run of games where the back 4 is settled though, that's for sure.