Kelty Hearts Thread

4 hours ago, tamthebam said:

It was a bit unfair on Cowden the other week as Edinburgh City's U20s looked better than the duffers who usually play in the first team.. :lol:

Anyway I had actually managed to secure a ticket for this game.. oh well, maybe a nice walk in the countryside today instead.

🤣🤣

every man and his dog had a ticket for it to be fair.

4 hours ago, Pyramid Watcher said:

The rules on this should be consistent, teams seem to be “punished” if they have a development squad, playing in effect a weakened team, on the other hand teams with no dev squad can play the fixture once they have their first team back. I know the current circumstances aren’t ideal and it is not the teams fault, but it should be a level playing field.

Fair point 

2 hours ago, Muzza81 said:

I’m assuming “KeltyDaft” is the lad that’s absolutely lost the rag on twitter as well. Real minter, actually feel sorry for him. 

Agreed. Good luck to Kelty after their inevitable promotion but I won't miss the sense of entitlement emanating from some of their number. 

59 minutes ago, wulliemc said:

What did twitter say?

Much of what Kelty Daft said on here banging on about how we got emergency loans in the past but not at the New Year in the middle of a covid crisis.

Also about a Kelty fan travelling from Wigan and the game getting called off 5 hours before kick off if it was on here it could have made the gold forum.

It will take a lot to get a better meltdown.

9 hours ago, KeltyDaft said:

Cowdenbeath, AKA the emergency loan champions of Scottish football had ample time to get a GK in, going by their previous attempts it takes a day for them to achieve this.

so why after knowing on Thursday are we having this conversation on NYD that they might not be able to fulfil fixture and then wait until 10.30am on the day of the game to officially call it off.

What a state to get in.

18 hours ago, Kelheart said:

Anyone know when Cup tickets for 22nd go on sale , hopefully back to full capacity as well 

The first 500, maybe immediately to season ticket holders, the rest will have to wait till we see which way sturgeon has jumped.

1 hour ago, big al said:

I honestly felt that Kelty v St J should have been on the TV. The new Gretna 😜 (joking before I get lynched) v the cup holders.

Can see a draw in that or maybe a proper upset.

I thought it could have been a TV game.