Kelty Hearts Thread

43 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

When will tickets for Sunday go up for sale? Imagine they will sell out quick.

Can’t see there being much if any for public sale once you take season tickets etc out of the 500.

Shame really as there could have been a really big crowd,

2 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

Reads the 29th on the announcement?

The email I got was about season ticket holders who should decline if they're not going to the game to allow the maximum tickets for selling to non season ticket holders, and it said that these tickets were being sold on Tuesday the 29th, so it's a bit confusing.

The email I got was about season ticket holders who should decline if they're not going to the game to allow the maximum tickets for selling to non season ticket holders, and it said that these tickets were being sold on Tuesday the 29th, so it's a bit confusing.

Tickets have been on sale since this afternoon on Fanbase.

Well they have to take the flack as they are in charge. Wouldn’t matter who it was if I don’t agree surely I can comment or not?

You’re not giving them flack though. You’re posting on Kelty league 2 Pie and Bovril forum. I’m not telling/asking you to stop. I’m only pointing out the futile nature of posting anti government shite here.

You’re not giving them flack though. You’re posting on Kelty league 2 Pie and Bovril forum. I’m not telling/asking you to stop. I’m only pointing out the futile nature of posting anti government shite here.

I’m disappointed that gates have been reduced to 500, like many others. Can’t understand it. The concern is that it could be changed again. This will be a blow to Kelty which is a real shame.