Kelty Hearts Thread

Great three points on Saturday as we weren’t at our best , Stranraer look a good team and wouldn’t  mind seeing Yates in a Kelty shirt , nervy second half but if we took chances could’ve been a lot more comfortable, also Scullion Stranraer goalie is the smallest I’ve seen for a long time but played well 

First quarter in and to say would’ve taken this amount of points at the start is an understatement, brilliant from all the team and management team , hope the next quarter is along the same lines , main thing was to consolidate in this league but just maybe we can start dreaming 😁😁

On todays game we should’ve had game wrapped up at halftime but there are no easy teams in this league and Annan played well 

Mon Kelty 

3 hours ago, Kelheart said:

First quarter in and to say would’ve taken this amount of points at the start is an understatement, brilliant from all the team and management team , hope the next quarter is along the same lines , main thing was to consolidate in this league but just maybe we can start dreaming 😁😁

On todays game we should’ve had game wrapped up at halftime but there are no easy teams in this league and Annan played well 

Mon Kelty 

As I said at the start of the season Stirling will be your main challengers.

Guest mr_malcolm
First quarter in and to say would’ve taken this amount of points at the start is an understatement, brilliant from all the team and management team , hope the next quarter is along the same lines , main thing was to consolidate in this league but just maybe we can start dreaming [emoji16][emoji16]
Mon Kelty 

Main thing was to consolidate, your no serious [emoji23]

A very hard fought win yesterday. Kelty controlled the game and were the better team, but Annan made it difficult and as the second half progressed I felt a draw was the most likely result. 

Barron had an excellent game and he worked extremely hard. Agyeman is improving all the time and is showing real quality and composure when on the ball.

Finlayson didn't have a great game, a couple of times we looked a wee bit vulnerable down that flank. He was drawn out of position on occasion and when getting forward his movement wasn't always great. 

I'm really pleased to have played everyone and still be undefeated, and I've been impressed with what KT has delivered so far. I'm also really encouraged to have the best attendance in League Two, and we're ahead of 7 of the 10 teams in League One also. I did wonder how the lure of League football would play out in a village that's been part of the Junior set up for most of its history, and I wasn't sure whether the jump from Lowland League prices to League Two prices would put people off. Supporters are getting getting behind the team though, and there's a nice, positive atmosphere at NCP on matchdays. 

If you'd told me 10 years ago that Kelty would be in a League above Cowdenbeath and East Fife, and in the same League as Dunfermline I'd have thought you'd been on the wild mushrooms. As it happens though that scenario is a real possibility. 

main thing was to consolidate in this league but just maybe we can start dreaming [emoji16]

Did you honestly just type that? And if you did, did you actually believe it?

Your not spending the money on those players to consolidate in this league and anything other than winning it would cost KT his job I’m sure!

2 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

I think most Kelty fans, myself included, would have been happy to at the start of the season to finish mid-table or maybe in the play-offs, bearing in mind that we had a new management team and many players leaving and joining the club during the summer. So there was a lot of uncertainty as to how things would turn out. Fortunately it's turned out for the good so far, but that can easily change as most of the games I've seen the result could have gone either way. And no, I don't think that KT will get the sack if Kelty don't go up.

Did you honestly just type that? And if you did, did you actually believe it?

Your not spending the money on those players to consolidate in this league and anything other than winning it would cost KT his job I’m sure!

13 hours ago, mr_malcolm said:

Main thing was to consolidate, your no serious emoji23.png

Of course it was , tough league , had you guys or Stirling down as possible winners ahead of us to be fair we’ve got a cracking squad but new manager cutting his teeth nothing was a given neeb 

Of course it was , tough league , had you guys or Stirling down as possible winners ahead of us to be fair we’ve got a cracking squad but new manager cutting his teeth nothing was a given neeb 

It’s a tough league. Lol. Not with the squad Kelty have. Also cutting teeth is nonsense. He’s been in football all his adult life. Dream job to start off being a manager. Season full of mismatches in his favour. He can only fail miserably. He won’t though.

2 minutes ago, onecowden said:

It’s a tough league. Lol. Not with the squad Kelty have. Also cutting teeth is nonsense. He’s been in football all his adult life. Dream job to start off being a manager. Season full of mismatches in his favour. He can only fail miserably. He won’t though.

So was John barnes,  he turned out to be a brilliant manager eh 😂😂it’s just my opinion that consolidation would’ve done us but more than happy where we are , nothing won in October though , also we aren’t exactly blowing teams away so it’s not as clear cut as you’re thinking 🤔 anyway you’d better hope hope Cowden get their finger out their arse cause can’t see whoever finishes bottom beating Bonnyrigg 

Guest mr_malcolm

The kelty job even made Barry Ferguson look good

So was John barnes,  he turned out to be a brilliant manager eh [emoji23][emoji23]it’s just my opinion that consolidation would’ve done us but more than happy where we are , nothing won in October though , also we aren’t exactly blowing teams away so it’s not as clear cut as you’re thinking [emoji848] anyway you’d better hope hope Cowden get their finger out their arse cause can’t see whoever finishes bottom beating Bonnyrigg 

John Barnes would win Kelty the league. That’s the difference.
I’ve watched Cowdenbeath getting beat for 50 years. I’ll get over whatever happens.