Kelty Hearts Thread

Not a good day at the office today but got something at the death, great strike by Higgy 

Elgin offered hee haw got a pen (soft as shite) then just hoofed the ball away as soon as they got it 

Tackle on Alfie should’ve been a straight red but officials were worst I’ve seen this season 

onwards we go 

Mon Kelty 

2 hours ago, Kelheart said:

Not a good day at the office today but got something at the death, great strike by Higgy 

Elgin offered hee haw got a pen (soft as shite) then just hoofed the ball away as soon as they got it 

Tackle on Alfie should’ve been a straight red but officials were worst I’ve seen this season 

onwards we go 

Mon Kelty 

Teams that aren't bankrolled have to adapt their tactics in SPFL2. Hoofball not a bad strategy under the circumstances....

20 minutes ago, RubyTuesday said:

Teams that aren't bankrolled have to adapt their tactics in SPFL2. Hoofball not a bad strategy under the circumstances....

I don't agree, it's okay to play defensive against better sides, but you should always want break well too when the chance comes. Agreed that it's sasier said than done, but some the hoofs out off the ground were embarrassing.

Good point for Elgin. Annoying to concede in the 92nd minute but think we’d rode our luck for a lot of the game. Hoofball from Elgin is very rare and is very welcome. We would usually go down to bankrolled teams, try to outplay them and leave with nothing. If Kelty fans don’t want teams to play like that against them then simply cut the superior budget, send your shiny toys back up to the leagues that most of them should be playing in and I’m sure you’ll find most teams will adjust their gameplay.

7 hours ago, Briggsy's Ghost said:

Good point for Elgin. Annoying to concede in the 92nd minute but think we’d rode our luck for a lot of the game. Hoofball from Elgin is very rare and is very welcome. We would usually go down to bankrolled teams, try to outplay them and leave with nothing. If Kelty fans don’t want teams to play like that against them then simply cut the superior budget, send your shiny toys back up to the leagues that most of them should be playing in and I’m sure you’ll find most teams will adjust their gameplay.

Don’t mind teams playing like that just brutal to watch and the fact you guys could have possibly won the game had you went for it baffles me neeb 

19 hours ago, Briggsy's Ghost said:

Shiny toys? They’re no bloody toys out a happy meal ffs 😅

20 hours ago, Briggsy's Ghost said:

Seen a few games where teams have tried to defend in numbers but they've then tried to play football when they had possession. But Elgin are entitled to play how they want and if it keeps them in the league then that can be seen as success.