Kelty Hearts Thread

Guest mr_malcolm
Cove Rangers just posted 120k loss last season and their backers don’t care so as long as old codgers keep buying conservatories, Kelty look ok
In 10 years or less, all Clubs in the SPFL will be rich men’s train sets but that’s progress I suppose 

Can’t wait for premier league to be full of teams like kelty , cove & darvel 🤣

5 minutes ago, CrossgatesCynic said:

Any word on who the new signing is yet?

Connor Barron on loan from Aberdeen & Ben Finnan on a permanent deal from St. Johnstone.

Can’t say I know anything about the boy Finnan but Connor Barron should be a decent acquisition in League 2. 

How much is entry  fee now ?

Bound to be more than Lowland last year.

OK when your winning but the arse will fall out yer breeks when u get your level.

Cash Can buy League 1 & 2 - after that we'll ?

The Rangers, Livi, Cove,Peterhead, Queens Park !

Have I missed anyone ?

The rest play for playoffs.

6 hours ago, the philosopher said:

OK when your winning but the arse will fall out yer breeks when u get your level.

Have I missed anyone ?

£13 for an adult. You didn’t expect them to keep it at Lowland League prices did you?

7 hours ago, the philosopher said:

Have I missed anyone ?

Outside of Rangers, whose story we all know, the rest of the teams you mention are doing pretty well 😆

1 hour ago, leomessi1984 said:

Outside of Rangers, whose story we all know, the rest of the teams you mention are doing pretty well 😆

Livi have been a bit of a basket case in the past with 3 administration’s but seem more settled of late.

The other 3 seem to be backed with folk with deep pockets.

9 hours ago, the philosopher said:

Have I missed anyone ?

Gretna.

21 minutes ago, Blue Brazil Forever said:

Wrong question ! What's the Cove beef with us?

Wait wait wait

Does this goes back to the play off final 2nd leg at Central Park around 4 years ago, when the whole Cove team, management and fans went into utter meltdown?! 3 red cards, or something mental like that? Was there that day, absolutely hilarious stuff.

2 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Wait wait wait

Does this goes back to the play off final 2nd leg at Central Park around 4 years ago, when the whole Cove team, management and fans went into utter meltdown?! 3 red cards, or something mental like that? Was there that day, absolutely hilarious stuff.

Trashing the changing facilities didn’t help. Neither did the manager’s interview on radio. Horrible club.

3 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Wait wait wait

Three red cards plus.  Real toys out the pram stuff. The Cove rampage continued in the away dressing room. Among other things, a tea urn went flying. Cowden were publicly called  cheats and b*****ds for daring to deny Cove's strong sense of entitlement.

40 minutes ago, Blue Brazil Forever said:

Three red cards plus.  Real toys out the pram stuff. The Cove rampage continued in the away dressing room. Among other things, a tea urn went flying. Cowden were publicly called  cheats and b*****ds for daring to deny Cove's strong sense of entitlement.

Did big Jordyn Sheerin not cause them all sorts of bother in that game?  He was great at Kelty before moving to you guys but could never get fully fit.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Wait wait wait

I was at the game as well.

Earlier in the Goth I saw a Cove lad drop his breeks in the toilet to have a pish, he turned round to pull them up and promptly fell back into the trough.

On 04/08/2021 at 08:54, cowdenbeath said:

Livi have been a bit of a basket case in the past with 3 administration’s but seem more settled of late.

The other 3 seem to be backed with folk with deep pockets.

We got lucky though with local businessmen coming in and ensuring we don't run at any losses. Stayed full time when we went to League 1 and switched to stats based recruitment under Martindale in 2015. I don't think we've made a loss since then and reduced debt from 1.2m to 200k now. We're slowly un-basketcasing ourselves :D