League Cup 2021/22 Group B

49 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Clusterfuck from Gaston 

No

26 minutes ago, stan3600 said:

I disagree. Great goal from Mulgrew.

I agree, nothing wrong with the keepers positioning, Mulgrew got it spot on

I agree, nothing wrong with the keepers positioning, Mulgrew got it spot on
I'm scratching my head at this. It shouldn't have been an option just to bang it into an empty net. Clearly the positioning was suspect.
Good second half though. We played well overall and had the best chance of the game.

1 hour ago, Hammerafc said:

I'm scratching my head at this. It shouldn't have been an option just to bang it into an empty net. Clearly the positioning was suspect.
Good second half though. We played well overall and had the best chance of the game.

He had to position himself for the higher percentage play, think Mulgrew could attempt this a hundred times and not hit it and as right as he did, but agree we were very good in the second half, but we need to be sharper and more ruthless in front of goal

He had to position himself for the higher percentage play, think Mulgrew could attempt this a hundred times and not hit it and as right as he did, but agree we were very good in the second half, but we need to be sharper and more ruthless in front of goal

It Was Schich v Marshal. I don’t blame the keeper for that one either. Each to his own.

52 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Might sound daft but that was a very comfortable 1 goal win for us today. Jameson in the Kelty goal kept it from being 6 or 7 - 2. Delighted we’ve got ourselves into the last 16 

Even at 0-2 down I still had a feeling we would get something out of the game. We could have been 2 up before they scored their first and it was obvious from the amount of chances we were creating that the goals would come. Most of the second half was as one sided a game as you’ll get.