Gamecube

PS3

XBOX 360

WII

PSP0

PS4

Switch (Son's console I use)

PS5

Flinging this in here if it's of any interest to anyone. A coupla pals of mine have a retro gaming podcast and, as I am the only person they know of who actually owned a CD-i, was invited on to talk about it and games in general. 

Dynamite Neddy | Podcast on Spotify

So here I am plugging ma mate's podcast but it also does include parts of my gaming story

• 2 weeks later...

Started out on the 1st Gameboy (Mario Bros, Tetris, the near Impossible Robocop)

Megadrive (bootleg copies of Sunset Riders, Streets of Rage 2, Golden Axe, Road Rash and Kid Cameleon)

Then PC for a few years (Highlight was getting Doom 2 on 5 floppy disks at the Barras, discovering one didn't work and actually going back to the stall and getting a free replacement! Also Quake, Duke Nukem, Red Alert, Warcraft and Starcraft)

N64 (Just for Ocarina of Time and Goldeneye)

PC again (Champ Man/FM through the various iterations - to be fair that is still going and determines if I need a new PC)

GameCube (Double Dash, the criminally forgotten Eternal Darkness, Resident Evil 4)

Xbox (Ninja Gaiden was probably the most memorable game on that for me)

Xbox 360, about 5 of them due to the red ring of death (Ridiculous hours on Oblivion and Bioshock)

PS4 (Skyrim, Fallout 3, New Vegas and to a lesser extent 4)

Nintendo Switch, for the 'kids' (Smash Brothers, Mario Party, Breath of the Wild)