The lower league education thread - Topic 1 - Major Trophies

Hi I’m Dinde…….eh sorry Sortmeout. You may remember me (or my previous account) from such great threads like #TB4, The 50 greatest computer games of all time and Monopoly Xbox edition.

For me and the majority of other Kilmarnock fans we’ve never had the embarrassment of seeing our team play football at this disgusting level so I’m keen to educate both myself and other like minded Kilmarnock fans as to the other teams we will now be associated with.

So the first thing I want to know is how many major trophies have your club won. A major trophy (for those with no experience) is either the Scottish league championship, the Scottish Cup or the Scottish League Cup. It does not include, as I’ve seen our resident Morten junkie looking virgin suggest in the past, lower league titles like Division 2, League One etc.

So I’ll start with Kilmarnock:

Scottish League Titles : 1

Scottish League Cup: 1

Scottish Cup: 3

Total: 5

Maybe an Ayr fan could go next?

13 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

For me and the majority of other Kilmarnock fans we’ve never had the embarrassment of seeing our team play football at this disgusting level

The median age of Killie supporters is less than 30? I knew life expectancy was low but f**k me.

Here’s a suggestion for the next topic - number of times banned from the worlds most loosely moderated football forum.

Take it easy on him guys. With Johnnie Walker, fluoridated tapwater and the Titanic all now long gone, top-flight status was the only thing the Blighted East had left. They're now reduced to wanking over trophies they once won, like England fans do.

44 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

So the first thing I want to know is how many major trophies have your club won. A major trophy (for those with no experience) is either the Scottish league championship, the Scottish Cup or the Scottish League Cup.

I think if my team had won that many major honours (or more) I'd be a bit embarrassed about starting a thread about "major honours" in the lower division(s) section.

2 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Hi I’m Dinde…….eh sorry Sortmeout. You may remember me (or my previous account) from such great threads like #TB4, The 50 greatest computer games of all time and Monopoly Xbox edition.

For me and the majority of other Kilmarnock fans we’ve never had the embarrassment of seeing our team play football at this disgusting level so I’m keen to educate both myself and other like minded Kilmarnock fans as to the other teams we will now be associated with.

So the first thing I want to know is how many major trophies have your club won. A major trophy (for those with no experience) is either the Scottish league championship, the Scottish Cup or the Scottish League Cup. It does not include, as I’ve seen our resident Morten junkie looking virgin suggest in the past, lower league titles like Division 2, League One etc.

Maybe an Ayr fan could go next?

Did a quick Google search for Kilmarnock…looks like they canned the press officer and the online advisor in addition to Lafferty. Maybe stop wanking on the trophies and start fixing the online presence?

Discover more about Kilmarnock Football Club - the oldest football club in the Scottish Premiership. Find out our latest fixtures, club news and more.”

Queens Park: 10 Scottish Cups, FA Cup Finalists twice, older than Killie

East Fife: 2 League Cups, 1 Scottish Cup

Dumbarton: 1 Scottish Cup, 2 League titles.

Clyde: 3 Scottish Cups

Edinburgh City: We've won the King Cup, East of Scotland League and Lowland League and Killie haven't :P

4 hours ago, placidcasual said:

They must be hurting like f**k, slumming it down here with us emoji23.png

I’ll be honest it is painful slumming it doon here with less than a handful of proper non diddy football clubs. But the pain will be temporary for us. For you it is chronic. Maybe you’re all used to it now.

I’ll be honest it is painful slumming it doon here with less than a handful of proper non diddy football clubs. But the pain will be temporary for us. For you it is chronic. Maybe you’re all used to it now.
Pretty sure fans of Partick, Hibs, Dundee United, Dundee and your big team Rangers have said that in recent seasons after going down, this is not the walk over league you think it will be best not brag to much or you will end up with egg in you killie pies.

9 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Pretty sure fans of Partick, Hibs, Dundee United, Dundee and your big team Rangers have said that in recent seasons after going down, this is not the walk over league you think it will be best not brag to much or you will end up with egg in you killie pies.

Have you still got your half Rangers half ayr scarf? 

Must be first Rovers fan to ever resist mentioning 94 cup and Bayern Munich, ah too late 🤬.

Killie have got an impressive record to be fair not all in the past and obviously a prolonged stay in the top tier. Interesting to see how you fair here. Your signings seem very solid if not inspiring but a decent manager could see you hit the ground running.

Let's be honest, over 120 years of football with three major trophies available per season, the difference between winning five and winning none is negligible. But whatever gets you excited.

3 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
6 minutes ago, NFL12 said:
Have you still got your half Rangers half ayr scarf? 

Never had one but TBF I have see one idiot wear one, if I had my way he'd be banned from Sumerset for life

You’ve actually seen one, and yet you suggest Rangers are my big team, fuck8n unbelievable! In fact I don’t think I would be in too much of minority or majority if I say a lot of Killie fans would support Ayr against Rangers these days!
We must must come about fifth or sixth on their hatred list these days, after Celtic, hibs, Aberdeen, and Dundee Utd.

Is this the level of uninformed championship pish patter we have to expect now?