Bonnyrigg Rose 2021-22

bravehearts dad

Bus is quickest.

#31 from city centre (can get on either Polton Mill or Bonnyrigg services). Roughly 30 minutes from centre of town. Get off at High St, ground is at the Toll bang in the middle of town.

Also the #49 from city centre (to Rosewell), but takes much longer as goes via Dalkeith.

Or get train to Eskbank, then either 25 minute walk up to the ground, or catch the #49 or #141 buses from Hardengreen Tesco beside the station.

Enjoy the game!

21 minutes ago, Andy groundhopper said:

Any guarantees that the tickets will arrive by Friday ? Being a postie myself, wouldn't trust them ! Will give it a go anyway.

I ordered on the Tuesday before the Fraserburgh game and had the ticket by Thursday by recorded delivery. Should be no bother.

59 minutes ago, Andy groundhopper said:

Quickest way I did,was Eskbank train then a stroll,say 30 mins +(that was 10 years ago mind)

Must've been quick a train wi no rails ?

Don't think the line been open 10 years ? :P

Definately a good half hour walk its probs aboot 1.5 miles from the station though its 5 minutes on the 49 (£1.80 single fare) from Eskbank Tesco just over the bridge from the station.

An hour 20ish from Cowdenbeath wi a change at Waverley roughly £15 return. 

3 or 4 bars within 5 mins walk of ground as well as taxi ranks to get back to Eskbank and a social club at the ground might persuade a few Fifers to have a day oot. 

Should be another decent crowd at the ground. 

Best of luck to both teams.

Edited by newcastle broon

Well it’s a calm grey cloudy coolish morning in downtown Bonnyrigg. I am sure the excitement will build towards the 3pm kick off. It will probably be the biggest gate for many’s a year at NDP. I certainly look forward to today’s game and the 2nd leg next week. Expect it to be a close result over the 2 legs and if the Rose can get a home victory today it will be all to play for next week. 

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹