Bonnyrigg Rose 2021-22

bravehearts dad

Well it’s Saturday again and another big Saturday for The Rose and their fans. Gonna be a long day up and down to Fraserburgh. Hopefully the weather conditions are decent for the game and the rain stays away. The first goal will be vitally important for the outcome of the game, so I hope it’s the Rose who score it. The Rose fans will be out in numbers so we will enjoy our day.

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

Congratulations to Bonnyrigg Rose on reaching the play off final. You were obviously the better team over the two legs. 
As has been rightly pointed out you shouldn’t have to play another 2 games to gain promotion but unfortunately those are the rules as they currently stand. 

From a Cowdenbeath perspective we have obviously had a disappointing season and should have changed our manager well before we did. We ended the season with a 1-0 defeat today after having been on a decent unbeaten run. We are fairly well organised and hard to break down but finding goals has been a massive problem for us. This is our third time in this position and we came through the last two times but I see you as clear favourites. 

Hopefully we will have a couple of cracking games and may the best team win. 

Is it true that Bonnyrigg's centre-forward responded to being called a fat bastirt by a section of the home support by ripping off his top at full-time and receiving a second yellow? 

The Press and Journal referred to this displaying of his big fat belly as "goading the home support". 

Nothing against Cowdenbeath but the SPFL could do with shithousery like this. 

Edited by Cosmic Joe

15 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Is it true that Bonnyrigg's centre-forward responded to being called a fat bastirt by a section of the home support by ripping off his top at full-time and receiving a second yellow? 

The Press and Journal referred to this displaying of his big fat belly as "goading the home support". 

Nothing against Cowdenbeath but the SPFL could do with shithousery like this. 

I would think big Boris would be sitting by himself on the bus in disgrace. Instead of celebrating with his own fans he chose to give a bit back to the home fans. If he had done it for a few seconds nothing would have happened but he couldn’t let it go and got a second yellow.  The lad is a handful and will miss the game next week due to stupidity. 
I notice he was out of the team injured recently. Do Rose play less route one when he is out of the side?  Good luck next week anyway.

Is there any segregation at New Dundas Park? Or can you go anywhere in the ground, once in?
You can go wherever you please. There is an informal segregation whereby visiting fans are asked to gather in one half of the banking behind the dugouts but nobody will mind if you go for a dander around the ground. Uncovered standing in the away section.

This information for the Fraserburgh game will be pretty similar to the Cowdenbeath game I would imagine.

Just cos I'm a thickie and am wondering for the wiki page, is that all-red kit a third kit or is it next season's home kit?
It's a third kit, had a couple of outings earlier in the season against Shire and Queens Park

5 minutes ago, Gimme said:
21 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:
Just cos I'm a thickie and am wondering for the wiki page, is that all-red kit a third kit or is it next season's home kit?

It's a third kit, had a couple of outings earlier in the season against Shire and Queens Park

Cheers!

All the best in the play-off final lads!

Edited by RossBFaeDundee