Jump to content

The Hamilton Academical Thread


Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Taylor must be rightly pishing himself laughing right now. How is this in any way better that he was producing?

Our summer transfer dealings are looking pretty shambolic ATM. What a dreadful squad of players we have amassed.

Think it will be Rice who's the 1 laughing and has a right to laugh. Our fans were convinced that it was his fault we got relegated. Just shows where we are now since he left that it wasn't his fault he's also doing a good job now at Alloa. Chance they might be a In A Higher league than us next season. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Ian Mcleod said:

Think it will be Rice who's the 1 laughing and has a right to laugh. Our fans were convinced that it was his fault we got relegated. Just shows where we are now since he left that it wasn't his fault he's also doing a good job now at Alloa. Chance they might be a In A Higher league than us next season. 

Rice resigned which is obviously a different situation than the Taylor one.

 

Edited by Patrick Bateman
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Rice resigned which is obviously a different situation than the Taylor one.

that's true. Our fans still wanted him gone though. Personally with the way it's gone since he's left. I would take him back in a heartbeat. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Hi Brian, will Yogi be back in work any time soon?

😂 in all seriousness Yogi is Rices and Rankins best mate and Rice and Rankin would both tell Yogi to stay away from us. If Rankin was to leave. Which I hope he doesn't cause we will go for Daz Easton or Cairns who won't do any better. Rankin needs time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, accies1874 said:

Was just coming on to post about the 18s dishing out another pumping of the OF but that link is far more entertaining.

Is it juicy? I have Piers Morgans e-mail and I reckon we can get it aired before midnight if you're quick.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As much as it's terrific fun to rubber-neck a Walter Mitty character at Hamilton, that website is as buckshee a source as you can get.

Quote

 

Contact

House #06, Road #02, Sector #11, Uttara, Dhaka

 

Seems legit!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, virginton said:

As much as it's terrific fun to rubber-neck a Walter Mitty character at Hamilton, that website is as buckshee a source as you can get.

Seems legit!

 

Dont spoil the fun VT .... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

‘he has extorted from business owners into a football club who are completely oblivious to how he makes money‘

‘completely oblivious’ 🤣 if only the person who set that up had done a tiny bit of research into Colin McGowan.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...