The Hamilton Academical Thread

36 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

And it might do just that.

Hopeful though that there was a specific reason the club sent this particular tweet. Not quite the 'I'm fucking staying' Wolf of Wall Street scene but still.

I suppose it could, but the club use hootsuite to tweet so could just be that they had scheduled times to put the announcement tweets out and that was next in the queue.

7 minutes ago, port-ton said:

I suppose it could, but the club use hootsuite to tweet so could just be that they had scheduled times to put the announcement tweets out and that was next in the queue.

Maybe.

Just seemed very specific calling out that the manager is there.

Was looking for the Imrie thread and see it’s been merged into this.

The mods must have been having an aneurysm at the thought of some discussion happening on a non club specific thread.

Was looking for the Imrie thread and see it’s been merged into this.
The mods must have been having an aneurysm at the thought of some discussion happening on a non club specific thread.

This type of moderation truly is the pits.

Absolute shite moderation confining everything to club threads. Bleat about it a lot but much preferred the days when anything newsworthy got its own thread right down to individual signings. If it was popular, it stayed relevant, if not, it'd sink to the second page fairly sharpish.

Hate the club threads almost acting like sub-forums within the site.

1 minute ago, George Caplin said:

New owner didn't want Taylor, Imrie will be your new manager 

Ron Burgundy What GIF

NEW OWNER ….

Posted (edited)

Has he gone yet......

Remember driving back after a match towards the start of the season and he gave a fairly lengthy interview on Radio Scotland  - it wasn't a great listen. All about process and methodology....like a project manager gone off the rails !!

You could do a lot worse than Ranks.

Edited by DUAFC

10 hours ago, DUAFC said:

Has he gone yet......

Remember driving back after a match towards the start of the season and he gave a fairly lengthy interview on Radio Scotland  - it wasn't a great listen. All about process and methodology....like a project manager gone off the rails !!

You could do a lot worse than Ranks.

A controversial choice...

image.jpeg.024407cbb97e30bc6bc03c73d99233a1.jpeg

Well I’ve had enough - I’m so fed up of the way this club has been ran and the total and utter lack of communication between the board and the fans - i was contemplating getting a season ticket for the new season and travelling through from Edinburgh to games but why should I ? This club I fear will go downhill rapidly like Falkirk while we have eejits like Colin McGowan in charge - now I know there will be guys on here saying keep the faith you still need to support the team but a football club is more than the team- it’s the way fans are treated by this board that’s the last straw- how can we still not buy match tickets online for gods sake- we are in the Stone Age - there are league 1 and league 2 sides that have better social media than us and for a club of our size that is just not on - so it’s a bye from me - thanks for the memories especially 25/5/2014 Easter Road but this board has destroyed any remaining love i had for the club 

2 minutes ago, Mr.Blue said:

What's the issue with Taylor? Seemed to be doing a decent job and gave us a few tough games.

Define "decent job".  Terrible manager !