Bo'ness United 2021/22

Deanburn Dave

A poor game, 1st half we weren’t at the races, especially down their right side where Hunts was given a torrid time by the Braves winger. Only the brilliance of Andy Murphy stopped it from being a doing. A bit better in 2nd half and the game kind of fizzled out.
Assume Dave’s at the wind up with his MOTM. Murphy by the length of the M8.

If Hunter had not been at left back we would have had to play with with 3 at the back some of the support need to look at the bench today did you see any defender sitting there
Better option was Stevenson at left back, Hawkins at right back, Hunter and Skinner as the CH pairing......with Jamie McCormack in midfield.

1 hour ago, Deanburn Dave said:
1 hour ago, blue 8 said:
If Hunter had not been at left back we would have had to play with with 3 at the back some of the support need to look at the bench today did you see any defender sitting there

Better option was Stevenson at left back, Hawkins at right back, Hunter and Skinner as the CH pairing......with Jamie McCormack in midfield.

Now your talking DD. Jamie would give us more options. McAuley back fit along with Gemmell and it frees up Stevenson (who I prefer up front) along with a perm of Grant, Galbraith, Smith and Flynn. Simples if it only were.

Supposed to be playing uni of Stirling this Tuesday or wed but no one seems to know anything
Celtic B due to play University of Stirling today (Sunday).
I heard yesterday from a man in the know that if that game proceeds the BU game will be on Wednesday. If it doesn't proceeds the game will be on Tuesday.

5 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Celtic B due to play University of Stirling today (Sunday).
I heard yesterday from a man in the know that if that game proceeds the BU game will be on Wednesday. If it doesn't proceeds the game will be on Tuesday.

Then why not just set Wednesday as the date instead of the uncertainty??

The lowland league are normally more organised 

The BU would prefer to play on the Tuesday. If the Celtic B game today was cancelled the University team would be happy with the Tuesday. The University team do NOT want to play Sunday and Tuesday so if the Celtic B game is on today then it will be Wednesday. That's my understanding.